Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A Muslim man dropped his guts in front of me, in asda today. I remarked he needed pulled through with a pillowcase. He thanked me for the advice and told me "I have IBS and I will be attending the 1st screening of the new Starwars movie, in Douglasfield. BE A WEAR." I will heed his advice, will you? Please share with all you care for and cherish.

Hugs

West Ferry x

A Muslim man dropped his guts in front of me, in asda today. I remarked he needed pulled through with a pillowcase. He thanked me for the advice and told me "I have IBS and I will be attending the 1st screening of the new Starwars movie, in Douglasfield. BE A WEAR." I will heed his advice, will you? Please share with all you care for and cherish.

Hugs

West Ferry x

Shared Sydney, Australia thanx honest xoxo

It's not as bad as you may think. It's a dog in the back of a van (not an oven)

Had to post this though...Some of the responses to the picture. FFS

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1450030130.717363.jpg

It looked like a morgue drawer to me.

"Literally bawled my eyes out" aye sure you did.

I'm a bit thick about facebook, so why do you lot have all these posts from people you don't know appearing on your page? It's very entertaining but for every daft or interesting one you must get hundreds of utterly banal ones. Does it go exponential from having a few friends to all of their friends and the population of the planet?

I'm a bit thick about facebook, so why do you lot have all these posts from people you don't know appearing on your page? It's very entertaining but for every daft or interesting one you must get hundreds of utterly banal ones. Does it go exponential from having a few friends to all of their friends and the population of the planet?

Basically, yes.

You get shit popping up on your timeline if someone you're friends with 'likes' or comments on something, so you inevitably end up with loads of inane and irrelevant stuff you've seen on there end up on here.

On the other side of the coin, I probably have friends in England and Australia wondering why they are reading comments from me on facebook football forums telling Dundee Utd fans that they are fucking shite.

The majority of moronic drivel I have to suffer on Facebook is courtesy of my cousin's fiance. His page is an unholy melange of Britain First, The LAD Bible and Right Wing News. He isn't the most unpleasant individual to encounter, but he is nonetheless a massive simpleton.

This is his most recent share, which I'm sure I also saw doing the rounds a few months back.

post-65248-0-77826500-1450124210_thumb.j

Sounds affective to me.

"This is happening all over the country apparently"

Disregarding that any competent parent would raise a child to not eat strange things anyway, googling "strawberry meth" returns several results describing it as a hoax from as far back as 2007. I particularly enjoy the snopes page which has that exact text on it dated February 2012. At this point I can only assume the people starting these messages are trolls looking to see how many gullible idiots they can reach.

"This is happening all over the country apparently"

Disregarding that any competent parent would raise a child to not eat strange things anyway, googling "strawberry meth" returns several results describing it as a hoax from as far back as 2007. I particularly enjoy the snopes page which has that exact text on it dated February 2012. At this point I can only assume the people starting these messages are trolls looking to see how many gullible idiots they can reach.

Ah good call, Miguel :) I hadn't seen that page (when I was posting this I vaguely recalled seeing it before, alongside the one about an old granny hiding in the back of your car with a knife in a car park/the one with the guy who gives out cards impregnated with chloroform and other assorted nonsense!)

Basically, yes.

You get shit popping up on your timeline if someone you're friends with 'likes' or comments on something, so you inevitably end up with loads of inane and irrelevant stuff you've seen on there end up on here.

On the other side of the coin, I probably have friends in England and Australia wondering why they are reading comments from me on facebook football forums telling Dundee Utd fans that they are fucking shite.

Why can't the sane people drown out the fascist morons?

Why can't the sane people drown out the fascist morons?

I think it's probably because the sane people steer well clear of facebook.

<<< paranoid schizophrenic with homicidal tendencies

Edited by Dee Man