Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

YES (0.85s).

Also got Fetubs (a vary rare kind of Macedonian cheese), Goorrez (Slavia Prague's nickname for their rival supporters from sparta) and Ppxbrrrce (the noise I made earlier whilst trying to squeeze out a rather stubborn No 2).

Greenied just for that, which made me snigger more than it should have.

Only a few days after Mozza posted about finding a place to stay in Edinburgh, this chilling message appears on my Facebook thing:

St Mary's RC Primary, East London Street, Edinburgh

21 hrs ·
This has just come in from a parent: Yesterday a child at Cramond Primary was approached by a car. The man tried to entice her into the car by offering her an iPad. I just asked my son what he would do if someone offered him an iPad and he asked if it had any good games! Worth being extra vigilant and reminding our children about stranger danger.

Only a few days after Mozza posted about finding a place to stay in Edinburgh, this chilling message appears on my Facebook thing:

21 hrs ·

This has just come in from a parent: Yesterday a child at Cramond Primary was approached by a car. The man tried to entice her into the car by offering her an iPad. I just asked my son what he would do if someone offered him an iPad and he asked if it had any good games! Worth being extra vigilant and reminding our children about stranger danger.

:lol: #lad

21 hrs ·

Ipad?

<<<< Would have got in the car.