Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

all the special people on my feed have been foaming at the mouth and sharing the video of people in south london taking some bottles of water towards the end of the marathon. better not tell them city bankers stole 1.5 trillion from all of us in 2008, if they are reacting that badly to £200 worth of bottled water being stolen, what on earth will they do if they hear that?

An acquaintance of mine shared that very video, calling the people involved 'lowlife scum' and 'thieving b*****ds', suggesting they have no morals.

The very same guy was lucky to avoid jail for stealing £3,000 worth of recycled mobile phones - which were to be sold with the proceeds going to charity - when he was a manager at a mobile phone shop not so long ago.

No morals, indeed.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1461699760.443155.jpg Posted by some bird in Liverpool and shared 3 times by women on my friends list. Just in case said Pakistani decides to buy women in Dunfermline. Sakes.

What's the going rate? I want to buy some women but not sure if I'd get better value for money in Liverpool or Dunfermline?