Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Not to mention it's incredibly doubtful the nazis would have imposed their language on us had they won the war

A puppet government would have been installed, and we'd have kept English as a first language. I often wonder though, if German might have been the common language in the way English is today though.

A puppet government would have been installed, and we'd have kept English as a first language. I often wonder though, if German might have been the common language in the way English is today though.

I think the "damage" was already done in terms of English being the main lingua franca thanks to the British Empire of earlier centuries.

"Was heading into the shops yesterday and saw a homeless guy outside. He looked freezing so I gave him all my money instead of buying clothes for myself because it's great to do things for people less fortunate than yourself. It shows you how materialistic it society has become so I was glad to do my bit. Now please comment on this telling me how good a person I am because that's the only reason I'm telling you this (fake) story"

Edited by energyzone

Invergowrie village page are now organising the lynching of a young girl that apparently kicked her dog in the park.

I'm getting up to the minute reports of her whereabouts from various full time mummys peeking out their curtains and following her about in cars.

This definitely, definitely happened.

attachicon.gifismellshite.jpg

Would put good money on the taxi driver's FB page reading something along the lines of:-

"Had a couple of fucking morons in the car last night. Absolutely pished and refused to get out. Started to get aggressive so I picked up my mate Steve just incase they got physical. Decided just to drive them to where they wanted to go but the fuckwits decided to cover my eyes when I was driving!! Ended up rolling the car and writing it off in a field. Pure raging, can't afford a new car just now :(

Steve didn't make it"