Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Today we remember all babies born sleeping, or we've carried but never met, those we've held but couldn't take home, the ones that came home but didn't stay. Make this your profile status if you or someone you know has suffered the loss of a baby. The majority won't do it, because unlike cancer, miscarriage and still birth is still a taboo subject. Break the silence. In memory of all angels too perfect for earth â¤â¤â¤â¤ ⤠and all the babies that are born sleeping or don't make it home. Hold finger down and copy and paste do not share!

Please like if you've copied and posted on your timeline.

I wonder why these things ALWAYS include some variation of the line "Most people won't share this". No. They won't. So what does that fucking tell you?

I can't imagine being born sleeping, if someone was trying to force me headfirst through a wee hole I'd be going fucking bush.

A BBC article about urban myths sheds some light on the apparent symbols for burglars/paedophiles/dog thieves and why people are taken in by the errant belief they're being targeted: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35376020

Obviously written by Muslimy looking, dog napping, white van driving Romanian gypsies to throw us off the scent.

Two cats sit outside one of the Tesco shops in Dumfries. They've been doing it for months. One of them was hit by a car last week and as a result this photo appeared. I wouldn't say "annoying" is appropriate. Cringeworthy/hilarious would be closer to the mark. The cat was called XL:-

post-12169-14627955098616_thumb.jpg

Two cats sit outside one of the Tesco shops in Dumfries. They've been doing it for months. One of them was hit by a car last week and as a result this photo appeared. I wouldn't say "annoying" is appropriate. Cringeworthy/hilarious would be closer to the mark. The cat was called XL:-

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462795508.050953.jpg

The last time those two bints saw XL was about 4 stone ago.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462795508.050953.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462795508.050953.jpg

Shannon Matthews' old dear on the right?

F^ck off with your proud to be a mum. That's what Hallmark/Interflora created Mother's Day for.

I took my two year old to the shop downstairs yesterday to pick something out so that the Mothers Day present would actually be a Mothers Day present. Wife got an avocado. She wasn't thrilled. Edited by carpetmonster

I took my two year old to the shop downstairs yesterday to pick something out so that the Mothers Day present would actually be a Mothers Day present. Wife got an avocado. She wasn't thrilled.

Tremendous. Sick of retailers trying to force kids (in reality fathers) to spend hundreds of dollars on gifts for Mother's Day.

A BBC article about urban myths sheds some light on the apparent symbols for burglars/paedophiles/dog thieves and why people are taken in by the errant belief they're being targeted: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35376020

So as we all pretty much knew, the folk posting that shit want to believe it because it confirms their barely concealed prejudices. In other words, they are thick racists.