Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

You know the world is fucked when major national newspapers are trawling facebook for 'news' stories.

The Courier has been doing it for years. Last year some tosser tried to claim a bunch of guys in a white van had blocked his birds car in at the local Morrisons and tried to kidnap her. Needless to say Morrisons checked the CCTV and literally nothing had happened to her.

The Police should be charging attention seeking c***s like that.

15 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

It would appear that something serious is going down in Grangemouth - the lack of punctuation being used on the Grangemouth page describing it all is totally gripping my shit though.

There's a guy with "fire arms" apparently !!

mTNQLqe.jpg

could be Grangemouth right enough

I hope Nando's doesn't start not serving imaginary homeless people when it opens.  

Not me, I hope my favourite purveyor of deid ex-battery hens sticks to it's guns on the anti-homeless front.

Keep Nando's cheeky, not reeky of pish. Thx.

On 12/12/2016 at 19:12, invergowrie arab said:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/lifestyle/things-to-do/terrifying-facebook-post-make-women-9444278

Attention seeking

Using FB instead of actually addressing issue

Shared California

This story has the lot.

"As her terror increased, Fiona’s posts on Facebook became more garbled." - no, that's called being pished.

Loving some people moaning about the Aberdeen match last night.  One person says :

"you knew there was a problem with it but went ahead anyway that's a poor call like"

Aye the lights had been on for a few hours beforehand with no issues.  Let's postpone the match before kick off because there's a chance there might be a power cut. 

Just changed my profile picture to a llama because I lost the challenge. Solve this riddle. If you're wrong, you're committing to put a picture of llama as your profile picture for a whole day!
Answer me in pm so that others do not see the answer and can participate...

It is 3 in the morning, you're sleeping and you hear the doorbell. It's your parents who show up for a surprise visit for breakfast. You've got the strawberry jam, honey, bread and cheese. What do you open first?

Don't forget, answer me by private message, don't put comments. If you answer correctly I'd put your name in comment. If you're wrong you have to put a photo of llama as your profile picture!!

Worringly people have commented on it and have actually changed their picture to a llama.  

19 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Just changed my profile picture to a llama because I lost the challenge. Solve this riddle. If you're wrong, you're committing to put a picture of llama as your profile picture for a whole day!

It is 3 in the morning, you're sleeping and you hear the doorbell. It's your parents who show up for a surprise visit for breakfast. You've got the strawberry jam, honey, bread and cheese. What do you open first?

Don't forget, answer me by private message, don't put comments. If you answer correctly I'd put your name in comment. If you're wrong you have to put a photo of llama as your profile picture!!

Worringly people have commented on it and have actually changed their picture to a llama.  

I know the answer but I'd also be opening up a massive cut on the foreheads of each parent for waking me up at 3am.

The riddle is quite smart the way its worded to make an obvious wrong choice...

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Edit: Because it's so fcking stupid unless you live in an igloo.

I think you've missed the point. What has an igloo got to do with it?

Personally, if I was startled by the noise of the door I'd probably open my mouth in that kinda intake of breath when you wake up kinda way, whereas the "answer" they'll be looking for will be eyes.

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

Igloo's don't have doors? Think that's the igloo point made above.

How do you know it's your folks unless you've already opened the door? Riddle void. Pish.

But it's also wrong. You're supposed to be asleep, hence why the answer they're supposed to be looking for is your eyes.