Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The only thing that mum has done is guarantee that if Logan has any real friends when he grows up, he will never be called Logan again. It'll be Icgan all the way.

Or "that boy who's mum is a complete fruit loop"

On 28/10/2016 at 09:16, RiG said:

"Out for some cheeky drinks with this one!"

"One year together with this guy"

"Can't wait to see this one again tomorrow"

Do these people not have names?

Just following on from this I've seen an odd number of people posting stuff like:

"When you get chocolates from the company for your hard work"
*posts picture of a chocolate bar*

"When you wake up early before your alarm goes off"
*posts screenshot of phone showing alarm due to go off in 2 minutes"

What exactly am I meant to be seeing here?

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Just following on from this I've seen an odd number of people posting stuff like:

"When you get chocolates from the company for your hard work"
*posts picture of a chocolate bar*

"When you wake up early before your alarm goes off"
*posts screenshot of phone showing alarm due to go off in 2 minutes"

What exactly am I meant to be seeing here?

When someone doesn't get attention seeking ;)

Some people just HAVE to have a Social media posting regimen, and post every day/hour/whatever.  Even if they have nothing to say.

Like junkies.

Edited by Boghead ranter

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

My comment that this women should "consider giving the children some likes for Christmas" was sadly deleted.0dbb5d372d3fd7618cbf779e924c8958.jpg

This is the worst type of attention-seeking pish on facebook these days. 

Can anyone tell me where I can donate 6 million pounds to a charity for underprivileged children? Can't seem, to find it online.

On 12/7/2016 at 14:19, Miguel Sanchez said:

Elsewhere in childish culinary distress: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/268815/mums-fury-at-1-bag-of-tesco-alphabet-potato-shapes-lacking-enough-letters-to-spell-her-sons-name/

Nichola was so furious she posted a complaint on Tesco’s Facebook page along with pictures of the letters spelling out ‘ICGAN’.

She wrote: “My son is 4 and learning his letters, I wanted to spell his name, to my shock there wasn’t any Ls or Os but a lot of the repeated letters.

“In the end I improvised by using and I as a L a C as a’O so spelled icgan which obviously wasn’t his name.. he noticed this straight away and I had to explain why. Very disappointed.”

Nichola bought the 500g bag of Crispy Potato Letters from her local Tesco in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.

The mum-of-two, who also has a 14-month-old son Miller, served them up for Logan with chicken nuggets and baked beans.

She said: “It is misleading, why would you sell them as alpha-bites, really they should just be called ‘certain letter bites’.

“It was just lots of repeated letters, a lot of Y’s and a lot of J’s. I had to improvise, which wasn’t really nice.

“When Logan comes home from school he’s always practising his letters.

“So I thought I’d buy some alpha bites and then hopefully we could go through it at the dinner table.
“I thought that’s what most parents do, make it like a fun-time dinner.

“Obviously the person who made these from Tesco can’t have children.

“If you buy them you expect all the letters to be there, that’s why I emptied them all out.

“Apparently it does say on the packet that not all of the letters are in there, but again I don’t see the point in that.”

Made it onto the BBC website now.