Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Nothing says attention seeking on Facebook like a well laid out pregnancy announcement photo.

Calendar? Check.
Due date circled? Check.
Teddy bear next to calendar? Check.
Sonogram image? Check.

Post and wait for the 'likes'.

The Burka debate is always an interesting one.
"They should respect are beliefe's" = "I'm a paranoid racist and I've heard you can't get your tits out in Dubai."

My facebook is already full of people saying to hell with the haters and that they've put their trees up already.

1. You wouldn't get "haters" if you didn't post photos of it in the first place.

2. It's November you utter c**t.

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

In fairness, at least being pregnant is a pretty big deal. I can understand why they'd make a fuss over that, it's not like announcing that they're going to Nandos after work.

Yeah I'm almost certainly being a miserable b*****d but it just seems a bit forced and cliched to me.

My facebook is already full of people saying to hell with the haters and that they've put their trees up already.

1. You wouldn't get "haters" if you didn't post photos of it in the first place.

2. It's November you utter c**t.

We put the tree up yesterday.

#nosurrender

My mate just posted something along the lines of

"f**k you Rangers, our teams in a worse state than Chapecoenses"

I thought it was relatively acceptable humour, certainly better than the grief merchants takes on it, but a couple of people weren't impressed and he's deleted it again now.

Rangers fan on mine said last night -

"Still Rangers till the end. Bring on the Sheep!!"

What's the need in the first part?  As if still being a Rangers fan after a defeat is some sort of achievement.  Glory hunting sod!  I've seen Cowden lose 10-0 to Hearts and didn't immediately thing that I need to highlight how good a fan I am by stating that I will continue to support my shit club.

4 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Rangers fan on mine said last night -

"Still Rangers till the end. Bring on the Sheep!!"

What's the need in the first part?  As if still being a Rangers fan after a defeat is some sort of achievement.  Glory hunting sod!  I've seen Cowden lose 10-0 to Hearts and didn't immediately thing that I need to highlight how good a fan I am by stating that I will continue to support my shit club.

Who did he start supporting in 2012?

DO NOT BUY MINCE FROM ASDA AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER MEATS THEYVE DONE THIS TO ! NEXT TO THE USE BY ARE THE LETTERS "HMA" THIS STANDS FOR HALAL MONITORING AUTHORITY. CERTIFYING IT AS GENUINE HALAL MEAT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW WHAT HALAL MEAT IS ITS WHEN THE ANIMAL IS CUT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE THROAT STRUNG UP ALIVE AND LEFT FOR THE BLOOD TO DRAIN ITS BODY. SHOULDNT THERE HAVE BEEN A NATIONWIDE BRITISH VOTE AS TO HAVING MEAT LIKE THIS IS OUR SUPERMARKETS ?! PLEASE DONT EAT THIS TORTURED ANIMAL MUSLIM MEAT please share !

36 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

DO NOT BUY MINCE FROM ASDA AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHER MEATS THEYVE DONE THIS TO ! NEXT TO THE USE BY ARE THE LETTERS "HMA" THIS STANDS FOR HALAL MONITORING AUTHORITY. CERTIFYING IT AS GENUINE HALAL MEAT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW WHAT HALAL MEAT IS ITS WHEN THE ANIMAL IS CUT SEVERAL TIMES IN THE THROAT STRUNG UP ALIVE AND LEFT FOR THE BLOOD TO DRAIN ITS BODY. SHOULDNT THERE HAVE BEEN A NATIONWIDE BRITISH VOTE AS TO HAVING MEAT LIKE THIS IS OUR SUPERMARKETS ?! PLEASE DONT EAT THIS TORTURED ANIMAL MUSLIM MEAT please share !

Share the tortured animal Muslim meat?

Shared TESCO.

IMG_1480710553.972178.jpg.b4369706273a25

NewBornBairn should debate with the poster of this.