Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

People who say there from Costa Del Glasow, Costa Del Aberdeen, Costa Del anywhere, i know a few that do that.

I know where you're coming from. Although it's perhaps acceptable in the case of Aberdeen, for instance where it is actually on the coast. But yeah I've had someone on mine call it the "Costa Del Paisley". We don't even have a Costa Coffee you wee fanny.

I really dont find "frapes" funny. They are usually not planned out. Typical frape - " Love the black cock up my arse", "Just found out im gay, any takers ? ". Go hang yourself you c**t. Sometimes you occasionally see a well thought out one that is actually believable. That makes it funny. Most of them are shite and make you want to punch yourself in the face

This today already from 1 person <_<

Is on a new diet as of today, its called the 'Eat f**k all and exercise loads and get skinny quick and drink loadsa water and coffee diet'

Eeeehhhhhhhh my kitten just barked, WTF???!!!!!!!!!!

Kids fed an dressed, ******* bag packed for childminder. Washing in the machine although it will help if i put the washin powder stuff in and fabric softer AND actually switch it on. I've managed 2 hav my 1st coffee of the morning and now i need 2 hang wet washing out that i washed last night, finish drying the stuff in the dryer and fold and put away the washing on the clothes horse, i feel like a fecking laundrette

My sister also uses Glasvegas whenever she refers to Glasgow. It is extremely annoying. Next time I see her I am going to punch her in the face.

Set her on fire first, a simple punch won't get the message through to her.

Writing shit from programs that are on the TV.

Burds that refer to their pals as "babe", "chicka", "ma gal", "sista", etc..

Attentioning seeking statuses like "OMG really cbf with some people these days!!".

c***s that put that they're in a relationship with their pal.

Constant uploading of posing with your mates in a mirror.

c***s that put that they're in a relationship with their pal.

Worse than that, the morons that have eight friends as brothers and sisters.

Just die, it would be best.

Frapes are nearly always crap because there's never any thought behind it. Even if you have 600 Facebook friends, if your Facebook status is "I'm super gay now, mad for the boaby" it's not remotely humiliating because not one of those people will think it was you that wrote it.

I've only ever seen one good frape ever. A couple of my friends (both 20) have been going out for ages, and one day the girl announces the they're engaged. Of course I thought nothing of it and laughed heartily at all the comments saying "aww well done babes xxxx". Not long after I get an invitation to their engagement party, at which point I'm still not buying it but I'm slightly concerned at the detail. This is followed by a photo uploaded which I know for sure is taken in the girls kitchen, it's a close up of a hand with a big f**k off ring on one of the fingers. By this point I'm trying to get hold of my mate to ask him why he's throwing his life away, but lo and behold the girl's flatmates made the whole fucking thing up without her knowing.

Good effort, better than "I iz gay" or "lolol shagged six boys last night".

Frapes are nearly always crap because there's never any thought behind it. Even if you have 600 Facebook friends, if your Facebook status is "I'm super gay now, mad for the boaby" it's not remotely humiliating because not one of those people will think it was you that wrote it.

I've only ever seen one good frape ever. A couple of my friends (both 20) have been going out for ages, and one day the girl announces the they're engaged. Of course I thought nothing of it and laughed heartily at all the comments saying "aww well done babes xxxx". Not long after I get an invitation to their engagement party, at which point I'm still not buying it but I'm slightly concerned at the detail. This is followed by a photo uploaded which I know for sure is taken in the girls kitchen, it's a close up of a hand with a big f**k off ring on one of the fingers. By this point I'm trying to get hold of my mate to ask him why he's throwing his life away, but lo and behold the girl's flatmates made the whole fucking thing up without her knowing.

Good effort, better than "I iz gay" or "lolol shagged six boys last night".

I find them shit as well. Some of my facebook friends used to constantly do it to one another. But it used to be stuff like "Just found out my brother has cancer. Nightmare". Not really very funny tbh.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

I did one to one of my mates, she left her account logged in and went away to find one of our lecturers.

Changed loads of her interests to lesbian related ones, made her like loads of gay pride groups and changed her inspirational people to Madonna and Ellen Degeneris(sp).

Then posted: "can't wait to go to polo for some drinks with the gals"

Worst thing was that she kept most of it!

I find them shit as well. Some of my facebook friends used to constantly do it to one another. But it used to be stuff like "Just found out my brother has cancer. Nightmare". Not really very funny tbh.

why would anyone even joke about that. thats just horrible :(

My girlfriends sister has been going out with her boyfriend for about 2 months and he has went away on holiday for 2 weeks. Her statuses for the last few days have been fucking unbearable. These are some of them...

the days seem to be getting longer and longer and longerrrrrrrrr!!!
17th june please hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very annoying when you cant get something out of your mind!!!!!!
justin bieber- never say never! cheer me up!! ♥
cant concentrate on anything :(
counting down the days til i see _____ again! i love you ♥

FUCK OFF YOU HAVENT EVEN LET HIM IN YOUR PANTS YET YOU TIGHT FUCK!!

Actually just managed to get myself locked in the bathroom for about half an hour and i am now beyond late for work haha! " Hey, I'm late because i was locked in my bathroom for half an hour..." Sure that will go down greatly!

You're that late, you still have time to sit on facebook and post a status about it, and 10 minutes later still sit there replying to comments on the status, you hooring imbecile?