Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I have two friends who live with each other (not in a relationship way) and they both share the same room. They constantly post things on each others walls. You live together, and you're probably in the same room right now. Speak. Open your mouth, form a sentence together with words, and make them come out as a sound.

I have two friends who live with each other (not in a relationship way) and they both share the same room. They constantly post things on each others walls. You live together, and you're probably in the same room right now. Speak. Open your mouth, form a sentence together with words, and make them come out as a sound.

My mate started going with some burd a few months ago and all they fcking do is post on each others facebook's when they're in the same house together.

Even worse, both of them are in Tenerife just now and the burd has still been posting on Facebook every fcking day, and has uploaded pishy pointless pictures of herself on holiday which no one cares about. :)

My last four posts on my news feed have been pictures of people planking. I don't see the fun in it.

It's a load of bollocks.

I saw one of a guy planking on top of a wheelie bin in Dundee. WTAF? Well done, you are capable of lying on your stomach on a fairly stable object. Congratulations.

It's a load of bollocks.

I saw one of a guy planking on top of a wheelie bin in Dundee. WTAF? Well done, you are capable of lying on your stomach on a fairly stable object. Congratulations.

Aye I have someone doing it on a bin as well. And someone doing it on a bench :huh: if you can't lie flat on a bench then you should be shot.

And people who put footballers names as their facebook name, or part of a footballers name or team as their 'middle name'. "[first name] El-Hadji [last name]". "[first name] Coventry City [last name]". Thankfully the majority I've came across that do this are mutual friends of friends I already have therefore I don't actually have them as friends. It's still annoying to see though.

I have a friend on mines who's middle name is hangneillennon...... guess who he supports wink.gif

A Newcastle fan on mine just included Newcastle in a list of the 10 biggest clubs in the world. I should laugh but I'm actually pissed off at how delusional that is.

In the season they were relegated (2008/2009), they had the 20th highest turnover in the world. (source: Deloitte). That's despite not having the income of European football. The previous year they were 17th. Their matchday revenue (even in a terrible season for them) suggests that it's perhaps not that ridicuous a claim:

Newcastle is the only club to feature in this year’s

Money League who did not compete in European

competition in 2008/09. Impressively, they still

generated the tenth highest matchday revenues out of

Money League clubs at £29m (€34.1m). Despite

boardroom uncertainty, managerial changes and poor

performances on the pitch the club still attracted

average attendances of almost 49,000, albeit this was

the first time in nine seasons that average attendances

dipped below 50,000 as matchday revenues decreased

by £3.4m (10%).

Like most English clubs they are made "bigger" than they might otherwise be because of the TV deal but I think if Newcastle got back to competing in Europe (particularly the CL which to be fair they had a few season in not so long ago) then they would be not far off being in the 10 biggest clubs in the world. Not actually in it, but top 15, say, would not be that ridiculous.

In the season they were relegated (2008/2009), they had the 20th highest turnover in the world. (source: Deloitte). That's despite not having the income of European football. The previous year they were 17th. Their matchday revenue (even in a terrible season for them) suggests that it's perhaps not that ridicuous a claim:

Like most English clubs they are made "bigger" than they might otherwise be because of the TV deal but I think if Newcastle got back to competing in Europe (particularly the CL which to be fair they had a few season in not so long ago) then they would be not far off being in the 10 biggest clubs in the world. Not actually in it, but top 15, say, would not be that ridiculous.

They are, at best, the 9th biggest club in England IMO (behind Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Villa, Spurs, Everton). You could also make an argument for Leeds or Forest IMO.

They are, at best, the 9th biggest club in England IMO (behind Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Villa, Spurs, Everton). You could also make an argument for Leeds or Forest IMO.

It depends entirely on your criteria - they are obviously not in the top 10 successful clubs, or anywhere near. But to be honest I don't consider success to be that significant if we're talking about size. Newcastle are a much bigger club than Forest, and (generally) always have been.

1. There's a girl on my FB who posts almost weekly "Why did i let him use me again? Do i neva learn????!!!" - Well clearly not you stupid c**t or you wouldn't keep shagging him then getting ignored you fucking bunny boiler. This reminds me, must delete her.

2. Old Firm Fuckwits. It's either "Mon the Gers WATP Celtic scum" or "Lennon is ghod. TAL!!!" f**k off and die you c***s. Slowly.

3. Farmville. "I need help to raise my barn". No you don't. You need a life you fucking tragic individual. Only eclipsed by people who have farmville photos in their albums which look worse than the grapics in a Spectrum 48K game.

4. Those long statuses about stuff like mental illness, disability or cancer that end with "97% of people on Facebook that read this won't repost this as their status". You're fucking right i won't.

5. Text talk. One of my mates is especially guilt of this. I geniunely can barely understand any of his statuses at all. Whats more annoying is that when he posts one, most of the other comments tend to be answered with either "f**k aye mate" or similarly worded answers.

this is a fucking brilliant post. and I second it almost entirely. you know you can block farmville cityville mafia and all that shite?

I have to concede to being prone to long morose rants though and using it a bit like twitter. though I have got right into that now. so do that less.

1 - The "Repost this if . . . . " type posts

2 - Being tagged in pictures that dont even have you in them

3 - Old firm pish

4 - Crap like farmville posts and begging for new neighbours

5 - liking your own status

YES!

I hate being tagged in pictures I AM in ffs. why would I be happy to be tagged in ones I'm not? I have the strongest facebook settings available for professional reasons and tagging just lets your non entity pals (not yours noct groove but the people who do this) at least get as far as my facebook front door -which is impossible through any other means.

YES!

I hate being tagged in pictures I AM in ffs. why would I be happy to be tagged in ones I'm not? I have the strongest facebook settings available for professional reasons and tagging just lets your non entity pals (not yours noct groove but the people who do this) at least get as far as my facebook front door -which is impossible through any other means.

Same.

I absolutely detest being tagged in photos. I un-tag myself at the earliest opportunity. Mainly because I look disabled in most of them.