Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Oh, and this:

You're a Pokemon trainer.

Here are the rules: Go to your profile and look at your friends on the left side.

1st person is the professor:

2nd person is your rival:

3rd person is the elite 4 champion:

4th person is the leader of Team Rocket:

5th person is the crazy moon-worshipper at Mt. Moon:

6th person is the Nurse Joy:

7th person is the Officer Jenny:

Seriously ... WHIT?!

Also, re: dunning's post about events for every Morton game, I actually think it'd be a pretty good idea if it weren't for the fact that we had our own message forum - it's a place where folk can discuss each individual match without hiding behind a username and being a c**t.

Edited by garymcc1874

Oh, and this:

You're a Pokemon trainer.

Here are the rules: Go to your profile and look at your friends on the left side.

1st person is the professor:

2nd person is your rival:

3rd person is the elite 4 champion:

4th person is the leader of Team Rocket:

5th person is the crazy moon-worshipper at Mt. Moon:

6th person is the Nurse Joy:

7th person is the Officer Jenny:

Seriously ... WHIT?!

Also, re: dunning's post about events for every Morton game, I actually think it'd be a pretty good idea if it weren't for the fact that we had our own message forum - it's a place where folk can discuss each individual match without hiding behind a username and being a c**t.

I'd never post it but if I did Lichtieforlife would be Nurse Joy tongue.gif

I'd never post it but if I did Lichtieforlife would be Nurse Joy tongue.gif

Fortunately, I have no one from P&B on facebook - apart from dunning and Deego whom I know. As far as I know anyway.

That, and the people on the left hand side of your facebook are the people you most interact with or who have visited your profile most. I'd be worried if Lichtieforlife or any other stranger from PnB was anywhere to be seen. :P

Edited by garymcc1874

Fortunately, I have no one from P&B on facebook - apart from dunning and Deego whom I know. As far as I know anyway.

That, and the people on the left hand side of your facebook are the people you most interact with or who have visited your profile most. I'd be worried if Lichtieforlife or any other stranger from PnB was anywhere to be seen. :P

I am worried, don't think it's the top ten people though because there was a couple in there who I barely talk to.

Surely having "friends" from P&B that you've never met would be sadder than 90% of the things mentioned on this thread? I know I have quite a few P&B'rs but at least I've met them at least twice!

Surely having "friends" from P&B that you've never met would be sadder than 90% of the things mentioned on this thread? I know I have quite a few P&B'rs but at least I've met them at least twice!

And that's exactly the reason I don't have any!

That's not to say forehead is sad, as I imagine Lichtieforlife being added may just be for comical value. (or perhaps he does actually know him, I'm not sure)

Edited by garymcc1874

And just what exactly is wrong with being friends with someone over the internet you miserable b*****ds?

Nothing at all ... if you plan to meet up with them when your teams meet or whatever.

If you don't plan to, then fine, it's just not my thing. I have plenty of real friends thanks.

I've got sooky, smurph and gingersaint on fb, never met any o them. But we played an fm network game and it was just easier. Oh and for the record, l4l, C. Muir and Adam all added me.

Edited by Widge

I've got sooky, smurph and GingerSaint on fb, never met any o them. But we played an fm network game and it was just easier. Oh and for the record, l4l, C. Muir and Adam all added me.

*cough*

This is getting back into the unwanted "Which P&B posters do you have on Facebook?" chat. Let's divert ourselves back down the road of taking the piss out of other people, because it's much more entertaining.

^ worried people find his friendless facebook page

Nothing at all ... if you plan to meet up with them when your teams meet or whatever.

If you don't plan to, then fine, it's just not my thing. I have plenty of real friends thanks.

You don't have friends, you have social workers.

I've got sooky, smurph and gingersaint on fb, never met any o them. But we played an fm network game and it was just easier. Oh and for the record, l4l, C. Muir and Adam all added me.

Well that died on it's arse! laugh.gif

I have all of them who you mentioned already and quite a few more after the "night of Facebook" on the P&B Survivor Game. ph34r.gif