Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! This year October has 5 Mondays, 5 Tuesdays and 5 Wednesdays. This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So copy this to your status and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not copy, will be without money. Copy within 11 minutes of reading.

Yep the ancient Chinese tradition of posting on Facebook. What is wrong with these people.

laugh.gif

This happened last in...wait for it....August 2011.

Anyone else seen that post where someone has posted on 10 Downing Street's page basically saying that the guy who abducted/killed the Welsh girl should be tortured live on TV? It had over 50,000 likes at the time I saw it. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm geniunely astounded by the amount of complete and utter fuckwits out there.

A fairly mundane police request for information appears to have piqued the interest of the "Works at full time Mummy" brigade. Is there a BEAST! in a blue Peugeot loose on the streets of Inverness? whts hpnd?!1?!!

15xu3p0.jpg

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

New fad this week 'If this gets 15000 likes Coca Cola need to make a pink can for Breast Cancer Awareness Week'.

Oh yes I'm sure coca cola will, at the drop of a hat, change the colour of their can, resulting in millions lost in manufacturing costs, because some attention seeking tit from Little Oakley said so.

I really do wonder about the human race sometimes.

Seen this about 5 times in recent weeks. Make oreos pink in the middle for example. It never ceases to amaze me how retarded people can be.

A status just posted by my usually sensible male friend:

Not really one for posting on Facebook about personal shit so all i'll say is this: The last couple of nights have taught me a few good things about relationships, specifically that you shouldn't dwell on the bad moments because lifes too short to waste it on arguments and mistrust, move on, and think about all the good times that didn't make it a waste. Things always get better even if they look pretty shit from where you're standing, I know that first hand as do a lot of people who i'm sure will agree. As stupid as it sounds, arguments are good because they show the true side of people and they let you know who they truly are. You might fall out with them, you might even hate them and it takes a lot to see through it and put it in the past but if you're both able to do it then you know you have something not a lot of people do even if they wish they did. Hope this somewhat helps in understanding why I've not responded to a lot of you in the last two nights and I hope that one day we can look at each other and put the past in the past.

dry.gif

A status just posted by my usually sensible male friend:

Not really one for posting on Facebook about personal shit so all i'll say is this: The last couple of nights have taught me a few good things about relationships, specifically that you shouldn't dwell on the bad moments because lifes too short to waste it on arguments and mistrust, move on, and think about all the good times that didn't make it a waste. Things always get better even if they look pretty shit from where you're standing, I know that first hand as do a lot of people who i'm sure will agree. As stupid as it sounds, arguments are good because they show the true side of people and they let you know who they truly are. You might fall out with them, you might even hate them and it takes a lot to see through it and put it in the past but if you're both able to do it then you know you have something not a lot of people do even if they wish they did. Hope this somewhat helps in understanding why I've not responded to a lot of you in the last two nights and I hope that one day we can look at each other and put the past in the past.

dry.gif

Your mate is gay.

A fairly mundane police request for information appears to have piqued the interest of the "Works at full time Mummy" brigade. Is there a BEAST! in a blue Peugeot loose on the streets of Inverness? whts hpnd?!1?!!

15xu3p0.jpg

there's whats sad about facebook , the first mummy brigader asks Wats hapend and someone LIKES that ????laugh.giflaugh.gif

ffs like most of the f/b brigade she can't even spell properlaugh.gif