Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Not particularly annoying, more highly amusing....The legendary Fabian Caballero's posts this morning in his usual very bad English:

"I fight to be the best....but I found people who gave money to someone to become"

"We are not a hypocrite for hurting a good family, that God is tired look that hurt good people".

"Excuse me but it's reality".

Legend.

This picture is now currently doing the rounds of Facebook.

36558_436056966431904_1371480725_n.jpg

You should see some of the comments, it's fucking frightening that these people are genuinely allowed out of the streets.

"Slice the fucks then pore vingar over the wounds n the slowely turn them inside out,thetez a way of doing that...skin the tsisted fucks."

"scum cut there bolloocks off and let them bleed to death while your battering em with a baseball bat,sorry"

"how about instead of giving them a humain death sentence they get killed or raped exactly the same way they did it 2 sum1"

there's whats sad about facebook , the first mummy brigader asks Wats hapend and someone LIKES that ????laugh.giflaugh.gif

ffs like most of the f/b brigade she can't even spell properlaugh.gif

I like that the vehicle was "similar to a Peugeot". :)

peugeot-908-rc.jpg

250px-P304.png

Hmmmm...

You should see some of the comments, it's fucking frightening that these people are genuinely allowed out of the streets.

"Slice the fucks then pore vingar over the wounds n the slowely turn them inside out,thetez a way of doing that...skin the tsisted fucks."

"scum cut there bolloocks off and let them bleed to death while your battering em with a baseball bat,sorry"

"how about instead of giving them a humain death sentence they get killed or raped exactly the same way they did it 2 sum1"

Public opinion growing in favour ;)

Don't know who the lad bottom right is but at least two of the men in this picture have not been convicted of anything in a court of law by a jury of their peers. May seem a small thing to some but it's one step from hanging folk from trees because the mob are sure they did it. Stefan Kiszko being a case in point.

But yes, scary stuff indeed.

My link

Guy in bottom right is Vincent Tabak the guy who was convicted of killing Joanna Yeates.

Cheers. It's a good job that the same baying mob didn't get their hands on Yeates' landlord, Chris Jefferies, before he was fully exonerated and received damages and compensation from the press who feel they have a right to print whatever they damn please.

Social media is rapidly become a means with which the stupid and ignorant expose themselves.

Supporting the death penalty? Supporting TORTURING people? That's a damning indictment of our education system. Or humanity as a whole. But definitely one or the other.

Cheers. It's a good job that the same baying mob didn't get their hands on Yeates' landlord, Chris Jefferies, before he was fully exonerated and received damages and compensation from the press who feel they have a right to print whatever they damn please.

He just wanted a pizza the action.

One of my friends posted a video of herself singing a song she wrote about a friend who died a while back. That doesn't bother me as she's not at all bad on the guitar and she's a fucking brilliant singer, but there are about 30 comments on it and every single one of them has a heart and/or at least five kisses in it, with comments like 'aw I'm actually crying, so proud of you bbz, she's looking down on you and she is too!' Cringe.

Edited by Dunning1874

I dont know if people on here outside of Airdrie have ever been made aware of a gentleman by the name of Rory Hazlie!

Hopefully some people have heard of him and can back up my claim that he is by far the greatest thing ever to happen to facebook.... EVER!

I dont know if people on here outside of Airdrie have ever been made aware of a gentleman by the name of Rory Hazlie!

Hopefully some people have heard of him and can back up my claim that he is by far the greatest thing ever to happen to facebook.... EVER!

Hey babe. How you single?