Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

There's a tedious woman on mine who gets kept on for the inevitable and entertaining car crash status updates, however I have decided to block her posts from 'HIPS AND CURVES NOT SKIN AND BONE!' (should be renamed 'Fat people pretending they are normal') and 'f**k Relationships, I'm Single' (should be renamed 'Desperate but impossible to love').

What town from? I know a similar lady from Irvine.

I've decided, after much consideration, that I'm going to use this thread as a platform to share my flatmate's Facebook updates. The lad is harmless, but by f**k, he is the most utterly mindnumbingly boring person I've ever met and it really shows in his Facebook status'. I took the liberty of posting a screenshot of one on Twitter yesterday and it garnered an impressive 4 RT's and 13 favourites, so I feel there is a demand for this sort of thing. There are a few parodies kicking about like 'Boring James Milner' but this is different because it's actually real and he actually is that dull. Here's a few of his previous highlights:

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif jordo.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif jordo 2.PNG

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif jordo 3.PNG

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif jordo 4.PNG

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif jordo 5.PNG

post-35160-13880551448946_thumb.jpg

Only a week or so until people start with the usual new year bollocks...

Omg put on so much weight going to hit the gym 45 times a day....just spent£1000 on a membership.

....two days later, just injured myself at the gym, anyone fancy getting wasted?

Facepalm, just eat less and move around more and leave people out of your idiotic bipolar fitness regimes

Edited by DAFC

When they upload shite photos of themselves out on the lash, half the time the picture will be so blurry you can't tell it's them.

Referring to drinking wine to "opening the vino"

Anything to do with Christmas

Blurry pics!!! there are no excuses for posting them EVER!!!!!

A guy posted on FB saying he was speaking to an old female friend and the conversation went too far and he's sorry that he's fucked up his present relationship.

Girlfriend replied, too far? He had his dick out and not for the first time.

It's not going well.

Not put up an actual five for a while. Revised anger list.

1. Muppets posting up screenshots of coupon wins, saying "thank you Mr Coral". f**k off, because firstly you've failed to post up the much higher number of coupon fails you've pished away a fortune on, and secondly because I haven't won one for fucking ages. c***s.

2. "God bless our brave troops" posters. One of my former colleagues has started posting this shite up, and when i replied to some of her pish about Marine A, she simply recycled a load of Sun newspaper cliches. Get to f**k.

3. Local Old Firm fans. Celtic's hilarious exit from europe resulted in one sevco fan from Kirriemuir posting up a pishy status about it, which turned into a clusterfuck of exclamation marks, lols and included the usual subjects of child abuse, Big Jock Knew, Ian Durrant's knee and anti-catholic bollocks. I genuinely despise this people. However, I'll keep them on FB as it will be very amusing when Sevco die.

4. Use of the phrases "A cheeky wee vino" and "Don't mind if I do". These are always posted by incredibly boring single people who are essentially admitting to being so bored that they're drinking at home alone. Basically jakeys with central heating.

5. People who are somehow unable to use the word "with" and replace it with "wiv". Seriously, are you too fucking lazy to type ONE additional letter? Fucking 'tards.

A guy posted on FB saying he was speaking to an old female friend and the conversation went too far and he's sorry that he's fucked up his present relationship.

Girlfriend replied, too far? He had his dick out and not for the first time.

It's not going well.

Keep us updated on that one