Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Just been defriended for saying on someone's Mandela tribute message, "terribly sad news, he was brilliant in The Shawshank Redemption and Deep Impact"

He was decent in Men in Black and The Matrix

all these people re-quoting his "if people have to learn to hate, they can be taught to love" quote.

I'm countering with a picture of Yoda and

" Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

A miserable 1 bite so far, but it's only 10 past 8.

Someone on mine has been fraped with "Just got accepted onto take me out! Yasssss"

Even though it is blatantly obvious that this was a frape it still managed to amass 75 likes and a load of comments saying "i this for real?" and "haha omg can't wait" bla bla bla etc etc. The guy's comments were a give away too - it clearly wasn't him.

Even when it was discovered that the date he was supposed to be on just so happened to be his birthday people still didn't clock on. Morons, absolute morons.

Someone on mine has been fraped with "Just got accepted onto take me out! Yasssss"

Even though it is blatantly obvious that this was a frape it still managed to amass 75 likes and a load of comments saying "i this for real?" and "haha omg can't wait" bla bla bla etc etc. The guy's comments were a give away too - it clearly wasn't him.

Even when it was discovered that the date he was supposed to be on just so happened to be his birthday people still didn't clock on. Morons, absolute morons.

Someone on mine got that aswell a few weeks ago. Gathered 59 likes and 32 comments. Tbf the majority were people just taking the piss saying he'll be out in the first round etc.

Edited by Chupacabra

Someone on mine got that aswell a few weeks ago. Gathered 59 likes and 32 comments. Tbf the majority were people just taking the piss saying he'll be out in the first round etc.

At least it's a decent frape though, better than the usual "I'm gay LOL" that folk usually come out with.

My favourite frape is always just putting up a baby scan and making it their cover photo as well, folk start dishing out messages and texts of congratulations.

My favourite frape is always just putting up a baby scan and making it their cover photo as well, folk start dishing out messages and texts of congratulations.

This gave my mate a bit of fear yesterday after it happened to a burd he took home fro the Underground c. 13 weeks ago. Fantastic stuff.