Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

"Support for the helicopter Clutha pub crash".. Eh... how about naw??? How many of you woke up this morning and thought "OOOH people died in Glasgow, I better get on Facebook and tell everyone how compassionate I am"... Fucking vampires.

I posted that this afternoon after reading posts about how "my heart and soul is with the families" No it fucking isn't! These are the same c***s who are posting jokes about natural disasters. Makes me fucking sick.

"Support for the helicopter Clutha pub crash".. Eh... how about naw??? How many of you woke up this morning and thought "OOOH people died in Glasgow, I better get on Facebook and tell everyone how compassionate I am"... Fucking vampires.

I posted that this afternoon after reading posts about how "my heart and soul is with the families" No it fucking isn't! These are the same c***s who are posting jokes about natural disasters. Makes me fucking sick.

How is it not? My thoughts are with those who were involved last night, nobody should go out for a quiet drink and not expect to go home later that night.

How is it not? My thoughts are with those who were involved last night, nobody should go out for a quiet drink and not expect to go home later that night.

You obviously feel for those involved and the city as a whole but do you feel the need to take to social media to tell everyone how awful you feel about it? It just gets my blood up when these arseholes post thier faux grief in a "look at me I'm so affected" manner. Apparently Paul Walkers death was just as big a fucking tragedy according to my newsfeed. Maybe I just need a better class of facebook friends.

Edited by Super Freak

The name of the page is probably my biggest gripe. Think I'd rather be in support of victims and their families as opposed to the actual crash itself tbh.