Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I realise it is covered at length elsewhere, but some boy on mine has been absolutely seething that everyone he sees isn't wearing a poppy. As soon as the 12th of November hits he'll be getting punted, but I'm hoping for some top quality stupidity before then.

Some sort of junkie witch hunt on the go.

EDIT: Removed link, seems the page was just deleted or something. It was page outing junkies in the Dunfermline area. Bizarre.

Edited by Kris.

Have a few people on mine who are teachers. They regularly post a daily update of their day at work or some other tedious pish that nobody wants to read.

Todays example;

'Planned a lesson today based on Enter Shikari's lyrics for Be a Rock Star day. Probably the best day ever.'

On a similar note any post to do with 'Best Day Ever' or 'That Awkward Moment when' irritate me also.

Have a few people on mine who are teachers. They regularly post a daily update of their day at work or some other tedious pish that nobody wants to read.

Todays example;

'Planned a lesson today based on Enter Shikari's lyrics for Be a Rock Star day. Probably the best day ever.'

On a similar note any post to do with 'Best Day Ever' or 'That Awkward Moment when' irritate me also.

^^^ this.

Todays example;

Guarantee you the lesson was fucking toilet.

My Facebook seems to be cluttered with missing pets.

Did lead to a delightful mix up though. Some would-be-gooddoer posted a picture from her back gardren asking if it was some poor guys African grey parrot that had been posted missing the night before.

It was clearly a picture of a pigeon.

She didn't have the sense to take the expected laughter with good grace.

A mate of mine is in the Marines and some of his posts about the "Marine A" thing are insufferable. Fair enough its probably a bit close to the bone for him but some of them are genuine triple facepalm material. I don't really want to unfriend him (he's a good guy otherwise) but I've come close a few times...

"There's a marine up in court for shooting an unarmed Taliban at point blank range because he broke the 'Geneva convention' what a fuckin joke btw a bet that terrorist b*****d wouldn't think twice about doing it to one of our soldiers!! Too many human rights for those Taliban b*****ds, enrages me btw."

swiftly deleted