Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

An uncle of mine liked this lovely imagine this evening, on the group Stop Іslamisation, Wake Up Europe. He regularly likes images like this, racist jokes always about islam and muslims. I despair sometimes.

1380047_247722235382451_739866712_n.jpg

TBF though if Muslims don't like bacon and alcohol then i'm sorry they've got to go. Build mosques wherever you like, but take my roll and bacon and i'll show you a fucking jihad. :angry:

Just in case any hand wringers begin to piss their pants i was joking.

TBF though if Muslims don't like bacon and alcohol then i'm sorry they've got to go. Build mosques wherever you like, but take my roll and bacon and i'll show you a fucking jihad. :angry:

Racist.

TBF though if Muslims don't like bacon and alcohol then i'm sorry they've got to go. Build mosques wherever you like, but take my roll and bacon and i'll show you a fucking jihad.  :angry:

Reported

:lol: A mate of mine posted the "To share! This only happens. Every 823 years! Share and you'll receive money in 4 days! If you don't share and look at the image you'll stay poor! According to the Chinese art of fungus Shiue. Just in case gonna share!" thing. We've since left various comments about how much of a load of shite it is.

Also, for tonights entertainment, have Smackhead Locations West Fife:

https://www.facebook.com/smackheadlocations?fref=ts

Edited by rw89

Kudos. That page is comedy platinum. Check out....

Sum1 stole the tip jar from mrs browns buns in lochgelly, smelly c***s, same as usual anyone knows anything private message

Sean Henderson what is it gonna take and how long is it gonna be afore people stand together and form a vigilante community to protect our young and vulnerable citizen's against the scum of our towns, the police and courts aint gonna do nuthin to stop this scum, so its cummin time for the people tae act........

Sean's page... https://www.facebook.com/hendo2k10

Tracey Cuthill They need there fucking hands cut aff dirty robbing b*****ds!

Sooooooo tempted to PM her to ask her if she's heard of Sharia law.

Sean Henderson what is it gonna take and how long is it gonna be afore people stand together and form a vigilante community to protect our young and vulnerable citizen's against the scum of our towns, the police and courts aint gonna do nuthin to stop this scum, so its cummin time for the people tae act........

Sean's page... https://www.facebook.com/hendo2k10

Posted a picture entitled "How many likes can we get for the Ulster flag?", on the 17th of October.........

Well, I'm sure they'll start rolling in any time now.

One of the 'full time mummy's on mine is having her bi-monthly, "Having a Facebook friends clearout. Don't be offended if I unfriend you, it's just that there's no point being on my friends list if you're not going to communicate with me". In other words, "I'm taking the huff because you haven't 'Liked' the banal statuses/photos about my bairns/wedding (from 6 years ago)/dead Gran/Jeremy Kyle updates and I know posting this will spark a load of 'Don't delete me ***' posts". Thing is, she posts this every couple of weeks yet her number of friends never changes.

I clearly made the cut as I'm still seeing this roaster's updates. The latest being, "Feeling Fed Up". The inevitable, "What's up?" etc replies came and she answered with a dramatic, "I doubt anyone would notice if I was a million miles away. I'm surrounded by people, yet I feel so alone". Then followed umpteen fellow full time mummys giving it, "I'd miss you" etc.

I should delete her, but then I'd have nothing to post on here about!