Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

There's a Facebook page sprung up for "Build A Primark In Falkirk". Just what we need, a place for schemey nedettes in their onesies doing their shopping. As if Falkirk town centre isn't bad enough!

First of all an annoying thing - that hoax picture of a girl who is claimed to have been abducted by a Muslamic rape gang (or ray gun) in Croydon. The real annoying factor is that some people seem to think that if a 6 year old photogenic white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes is abducted by a gang of child groomers in London, that it wouldn't make the national news and spark nationwide searches, and would require to be shared on facebook to raise awareness. Fucking hell.

I'm more annoyed at myself about the second one - someone I know liked a heartfelt tribute to what appears to be a relatively young lassie who has died, but I lol'ed a fair bit at the opening phrase 'Heaven has gained a beautiful angle...'

Edited by The OP

First of all an annoying thing - that hoax picture of a girl who is claimed to have been abducted by a Muslamic rape gang (or ray gun) in Croydon. The real annoying factor is that some people seem to think that if a 6 year old photogenic white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes is abducted by a gang of child groomers in London, that it wouldn't make the national news and spark nationwide searches, and would require to be shared on facebook to raise awareness. Fucking hell.

I'm more annoyed at myself about the second one - someone I know liked a heartfelt tribute to what appears to be a relatively young lassie who has died, but I lol'ed a fair bit at the opening phrase 'Heaven has gained a beautiful angle...'

I assume the angle in question was acute?

*ba boom tssssh*

Is it jst me when your walkin back fae tesco at half 11-12 o'clock at night no sound at all..... then some drunk guy comes fae nowhere an starts shoutin at u in some foreign p*ki language u think to urself 'I'm gonna die.' anybody else gt that ? lol

Putting the asterix as a precaution.

But what an utter imbecile. Probably getting shouted at for bumping a can of special brew. The positive thing is that it has no likes, so clearly not everyone in Dumfries is xenophobic.

Are those the ones that are meant to sort of resemble the poster?

If so, aye they can f**k right off.

Completely agree and the thing that annoys me most is big fat c***s who are very generous to themselves when making themselves into a cartoon.

Found out you can block Bitstrips completely, without blocking the person who's posted it. You're welcome ;)

**URGENT** GIRAFFE GAME NOTICE **URGENT**

Whoah! Just found out that the Giraffe challenge was set up by the hacking group Anonymous. Apparently they're going to embark on a random "cleansing" program which will wipe out the bank accounts and hard drives of those people who have giraffe profile pics ... A few of my mates already had it happen, so gets to changing your pics back!!!

:lol:

Here's another one doing the rounds:

A virus that exploits the recently discovered JPEG vulnerability has been discovered spreading over google's giraffe pictures.

"It's been done in the past, but with HTML code instead of the JPEG," said James Thompson, chief technical officer for SANS' Internet Storm Center, the organization's online-security research unit. "It is a virus, but it didn't spread very far. We've only had two reports of it."

The Facebook message goes like this: "I just changed my profile picture to a giraffe, but my answer was wrong" When you do it, Facebook automatically gives the hackers your user mail and password, malicious code embedded in the JPEG image gives the hackers everything they need, James said.

The code also installs a back door that can give hackers remote control over the infected computer. Antivirus expert Fred Hypponen of F-Secure warned on Wednesday that the JPEG exploit can also damage your Iphone if you charge it with your computer. By default, antivirus software only scans for .exe files. And even if users change the settings on antivirus software, the JPEG file name extensions can be manipulated to avoid detection.

Microsoft and google are working on it now, oct 25. We recommend Facebook users: DO NOT change your profile picture to giraffes.

:lol::lol:

I would point out her mistakes out to her (in a non-sarcastic and patient tone of course), but last time I pulled her up on saying "my bad", she started lambasting me for taking the piss out of the dyslexic. I'll just turn the other cheek.

post-4857-0-69938200-1383070226_thumb.pn

a burd on my timeline, who has a masters degree in vaguebooking from Vague university, has posted a 'hilarious' e-card slagging people who vaguebook for reactions.

I posted a generic 'irony meter explosion' picture, seing how long it takes to be defriended. Though hopefully I survive, she has awesome norkage.