Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

My sister has just been tagged in a photo by someone with the surname "Wankova".

She's quite the fox (Wankova, not my sister).

It's going to take every bit of my inner resolve not to post something edgy or hilarious not hilarious but sleazy as f**k.

In an AustinPowers style, how much fun you could have if her first name is Ivana.

Even if her initial is I then there is a huge scope for not so subtle puns

Ivana Wankova. That has just become my favourite name ever

Edited by I'm Brian

My sister has just been tagged in a photo by someone with the surname "Wankova".

She's quite the fox (Wankova, not my sister).

It's going to take every bit of my inner resolve not to post something edgy or hilarious not hilarious but sleazy as f**k.

Any pictures?

Time for a quick quiz....How well do you know your facebook lynch mob?

------------------------------------

ELDERLY WOMAN CONNED, SOUTH ROAD, DUNDEE

Tayside Division is making enquiries after an elderly woman was conned by a young woman who claimed she needed assistance as her car had broken down.

The suspect called at the home of the 76-year old woman on South Road, Dundee at 11.45am on Saturday, October 19, saying she needed water for her car. The householder agreed to help and invited the woman into her home. When the suspect left, the elderly woman noticed her wallet was missing.

The navy-coloured wallet contained a three figure sum of money. Also stolen were sentimental family photographs.

The suspect is described as being 18-22 years old, about five feet four inches tall of slim build, wearing a red coloured top.

Anyone who knows who is responsible should contact Tayside Division on 101. Alternatively information can be passed anonymously via the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

---------------------

Guess the first 2 comments.

Cardinal wins, multiple scum comments, also junkies and even 'we should break her fingers' from the more militant commenters

Woo hoo. At least some good has come from this. Is my prize a wallet containing a three figure sum of money and some family photographs?

You have to wonder about the stupidity of people posting threats on the Police Facebook page.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Some twat who posts a load of Amry pish, took his dickhead posting style to a new level.

Posted Image

:1eye

Now I'm old, we have no cents

Paid for the spivs, now ibrox is our to rent

We died from debts we didn't pay,

a big bad man did it and ran away

One of the 'full time mummy's on mine is having her bi-monthly, "Having a Facebook friends clearout. Don't be offended if I unfriend you, it's just that there's no point being on my friends list if you're not going to communicate with me". In other words, "I'm taking the huff because you haven't 'Liked' the banal statuses/photos about my bairns/wedding (from 6 years ago)/dead Gran/Jeremy Kyle updates and I know posting this will spark a load of 'Don't delete me ***' posts". Thing is, she posts this every couple of weeks yet her number of friends never changes.

One of the 'full time mummy's on mine is having her bi-monthly, "Having a Facebook friends clearout. Don't be offended if I unfriend you, it's just that there's no point being on my friends list if you're not going to communicate with me". In other words, "I'm taking the huff because you haven't 'Liked' the banal statuses/photos about my bairns/wedding (from 6 years ago)/dead Gran/Jeremy Kyle updates and I know posting this will spark a load of 'Don't delete me ***' posts". Thing is, she posts this every couple of weeks yet her number of friends never changes.

Genuinely the worst kind of person around.