Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This probably annoyed me more than it should have.

Also I can't attach images in the image box for some reason hence the crude attachment at the bottom. Nor can I quote for some reason. Think my laptop's fucked.

Anyway, this annoyed me. Birthday caird pish!

*edit* She isn't bright enough to know anything about WWI or WWII. She is one of those 'our boys' buffoons that you see in most red top papers that have completely demeaned the idea of the poppy in the first place.

i hope she paid for that or made a donation to a poppy appeal having posted that. i would hate to think anyone using the poppy for their own ends without remembering it is there tomake moeny for some very worthwhile charities

Re the missing pets post - one of the people I'm friends with lost her dog a couple of years ago and put up a picture of it with the caption "Lost Dog - £100 Reward."

Later on, after I'd had a couple of drinks I posted a picture of the exact same dog with the caption "Dog for Sale, one careless owner, £100 o.n.o."

Fortunately I knew her pretty well and the girl was decent and laughed about it. Being a female it could have gone either way.

Lassie on my fb posting that aid Cameron is giving to Philippines should stay here! the number of likes and quotes of the "well said hen" type is saddening. aid for a disaster where people are dying, people there so much worse off than anyone over here but distance seems to matter here for some reason!

can't even delete her or i'd fall out with a family member over it :-(

My wife fell for one of those "Like this page and claim a $500 Costco voucher" links. Of course there is no voucher, just a link to a marketing questionnaire (which she didn't complete). It's sucked in a few of her pals as well.

I have never, ever heard the option "Press 1 to speak English". Even if I had, it would make perfect sense given that it's not the first language of everyone in Britain but that's not the point. It just doesn't happen. Tell her/him I told her/him to f**k off.