Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Happy birthday to the most amazing girl In my life right now, wouldnt change you even if I could princess, you mean so much to me that its hard to explain my love for you, just know that id search for you to the end of the atlas and back. I know your dad is looking down on you today baby so dont forget that. I love you

black-guy-star-trek-facepalm-gif_zps2ef6

black-guy-star-trek-facepalm-gif_zps2ef6

At least said person is realistic. I very much doubt that most people could be bothered searching the world for world for someone, whereas an atlas is much easier, and portable so you can use it whilst doing something more important.

My cousin posted this with a message (something about thinking of someone he tagged)

1476553_670801199618094_1308419099_n.jpg

It was followed up with a comment "Wit channel is that". Oh I dunno what channel that is, if only there was some fucking indication of what the channel was called in the picture. Fucking idiot.

My cousin posted this with a message (something about thinking of someone he tagged)

1476553_670801199618094_1308419099_n.jpg

It was followed up with a comment "Wit channel is that". Oh I dunno what channel that is, if only there was some fucking indication of what the channel was called in the picture. Fucking idiot.

Bono estente Chanel 9 Neus

chanel-9-04.jpg

Chris Waddle - Boutros Boutros Ghali

Scorchio !!

Isn't he one of these "Internet famous" people? He has about 200,000 Facebook friends who just laugh at everything he posts.

couldnt tell you , i saw the screenshot and have seen nothing before

however after such a review...................

i would still say naw to that fatty

Just got jumped, broken nose for me!

This boys page is a f*cking riot. Constant threats and Teams travelling all over Ayrshire for fights. :lol: Oh btw it was supposedly Kilwinning and Irvine boys that jumped him :unsure:

well to be fair ayrshire goes

South Ayrshire

Arran island shite

#Noth

East