Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This...

555232_606246032753090_371801542_n.jpg

Seems to pop up on a weekly basis in one form or another.

"Only certain people can read this" what a load of utter shit - it's a poor variation of the one where the letters in the middle of each word are jumbled ... that one at least shows how complex the brain is - this one is just pish !

Worst one though is the one that says something like there are 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays etc. in August this year ... only time it will happen in 700 odd fucking years !!! What a load of cack !!

3 people on my friends list went out to Krispy Kremes today. And bloody hell was everyone made to know about it, what with the 3 separate updates and 9 different pictures of doughnuts. I've had a doughnut from there once and thoroughly enjoyed it but, much like Nandos, thanks to facebook tedium I now hate the place.

This guy thought he'd won over 360k on a coupon. Turns out it was a win and BTTS :lol:

I can just imagine

" I CANNY FUCKING BELIEVE IT, 360 K RICHER YASSSS"....."I just need to check it again to bask in the glory"...

Jack-Nicholson.gif

Edited by WFAANW

He appears to have deleted all his comments, so I'm guessing he has. He was telling everyone to look at it properly as it had clearly came up. AC were 1/4 tonight, not 12/5!

To be fair, if i thought i had won 360k and people were telling we i hadn't i would be in denial too.

There was a boy that done that for £1m in the papers the other week. Some 19 year old batman from Ayr I think.

Autocorrect put batman instead of barman, but I've decided to leave it, story enhancer.

:lol:

Batman sounds like a great insult too.

' Like for Mail! :)'

'Anyone up? :)' at 4 in the morning.

' Bored as anything. :('

Another is when couples tag themselves having a meal, then bombard the comments with who loves each other more and who is paying for the meal. Why do this on Facebook when the person you are talking to is right in front of you.

' OMG, I just watch an episode of (insert TV show here) I can't believe that (insert scene by scene spoilers of programmes I still had to watch).

'insert random boy band song lyrics, and a poor photo of themselves, which is joined by 20 pointless hash tags and smilies. # beautiful #goingout #Great 1D song # love Harry #Hashtag and so fourth.