Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Saw that!

It's more a " country laddie " type thing.

I had a cousin who was brought up on a farm in SW Scotland. He had the same mannerisms and way of speaking. Almost like an old man in a teens body. The accent was different of course, but only slightly ( Galloway Irish )

A guy in my year at high-school was renowned for having the mannerisms of an old man. Apparently he was a perfectly normal child in primary school until Still Game began and then he started talking like an old person and he's still keeping it up at least 10 years on. It's probably no coincidence that he writes articles for The Sun from time to time.

Saw that!

It's more a " country laddie " type thing.

I had a cousin who was brought up on a farm in SW Scotland. He had the same mannerisms and way of speaking. Almost like an old man in a teens body. The accent was different of course, but only slightly ( Galloway Irish )

I met a few folk like that when I am over in Ireland visiting relatives. It's not as prevalent nowadays but you still bump into a couple of folk the more rural you go, like you say it's like a pensioner in a teens body.

For some reason unknown to me I keep getting posts from "Things for sale in and around Pollok" on my newsfeed. I know no one who has used this page...nor do I know anyone from Pollok for that matter. It's just a collection of posts where women are trying to sell on their tat and lots of the use of the words "***" and "chick".

And now there's someone looking for a "physic for house parties"!

Just so you know....

"Hello girls! Like every year ,we are mobilizing against breast cancer. Here is the game this year : It is proposed that GIRLS do something to educate everyone facing breast cancer. It's easy and I would like you all to participate !!! a few years ago we had to write on our wall our bra colour . The men were questioning for days They wondered why girls had written on their wall colours . This year it is related to the number of tattoos you have. Do not reply to this message ... Write only the word that applies to you on your wall and send this message privately to all your GIRLS !!! It also requires that you add the words " ... and I 'm proud ! " Before the actual number. EXAMPLE: 2 and I am proud ! 7 and I'm proud ! 0 and I'm proud ! The game of the bra was up on television, trying to do the same with this , send this message privately to your contacts GIRLS , do " copy" on the message , select " New Message" and then "paste" ** If you please, do not reply to this message , simply do !! GO !! We want to see a maximum of statutes."

I think when she says "The men were questioning for days" she actually means those that could be bothered asked Google !

I am currently enjoying commenting on such statuses with "x tattoos? Really" and then sitting back enjoying the seethe. Occasionally I have to point out than men get breast cancer too, but mostly the fact that a bloke knows what the secret is is enough to induce girly rage.

"Can't get over the fact it's true" :lol:

I'm sure you can really, if you really put some effort in I'm sure your life will continue as normal.

It's like when people say "I am in shock" at some trivial little thing. No you're not, you are mildly surprised and it will pass within a few minutes.

1. Vaguebooking - any post containing only enough info to provoke a reply of '"what's up?" etc, eg "fed up", "pissed off" et al.

2. Answering any reply to point 1 with "I'll PM you".

3. Tagging yourself in ridiculous places - "Maw's hoose", "My comfy couch", "Bed", etc.

4. RIPs to famous folk. Deirdre off Corrie being the latest.

5. Pictures of pints/dinner etc.