Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I can't be arsed going into my laptop to post a screenshot but some fuckwit posted a Britain First thing with a comparison of 2 maps of Britain. One with the rape help centres dotted on it and one with apparently high Muslim population areas dotted on it and there is the most vague similarities between the two maps, with the word "coincidence?" beside it. Deleted.

Guest bernardblack

"Amazing time with amazing people" seems to be a stock sentence used on Facebook by women who don't get out very often and then finally have a night out after being dumped.

This.

Constant photos of how loved up a couple are.

Break up

Constant photos of nights out and how they are happy to be free.

Do one.

Is there anything worse in life than those dicks who pop up on your timeline in their self-filmed videos doing 'zany' sketches on unsuspecting members of the public?

Clue: no.

(Although I did find the "oooh, that's going straight in my basket" one mildly amusing so I'm a lying c**t).

Are posts about the anniversary of becoming facebook friends going to become a very common thing?

Because if it is I might need to quit for good.

Looks like it is the latest Facebook marketing thing, they have has those friends videos and memories things and now this.