Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I think if FB didn't display how many friends you have, the majority of us would have 40-80 people. The sad reality is that the majority of us have 250+ "friends" because we're vein and don't want to look like a sad-act. Anyone who has over 200+ friends and says they care about what all of them have to say is a total liar.

I've got mine down 182 people who I would talk to if I saw them, but many I haven't seen for years.

PS More of an artery kinda guy! ;)

I have 108 friends. Most of them I go to school with, although rarely speak to them. The rest is made up from Clyde fans, P&B members, and I have 1 cousin on it. She is the only family member on Facebook I have on it.

Got mine down to under 10 P&B members that aren't Morton or Queen's Park fans... but only people I have actually met and all but one outwith the P&B fives.

Yes, I know It's snowing, I don't need you all to write statuses about the fact and take pictures of it! mad.gif

Honestly, It's like people have never seen snow before! They don't go "OMG rain" or "It's SUUUUUUUUUUUUUNY", so what's so different about fucking snow?!

It kinda bugs me ph34r.gif

Yes, I know It's snowing, I don't need you all to write statuses about the fact and take pictures of it! mad.gif

Honestly, It's like people have never seen snow before! They don't go "OMG rain" or "It's SUUUUUUUUUUUUUNY", so what's so different about fucking snow?!

It kinda bugs me ph34r.gif

Is it snowing? If that's a current thing, then thanks as I wouldn't know that.

Just checked there and apparantly I have 255 friends :huh: . I'm pretty sure I don't even know 255 people so it could be time for a mass deletion.

It's also strange to think that most of these people will see the utter shite that I post on Facebook sometimes.

Just checked there and apparantly I have 255 friends :huh: . I'm pretty sure I don't even know 255 people so it could be time for a mass deletion.

It's also strange to think that most of these people will see the utter shite that I post on Facebook sometimes.

Have a look through them and post reasons for any obscure ones that you don't really know why you added them. Could be funny... might not, but worth a try!

I'm really fucking bored, can you tell?

I've got one of those stupid timeline things and it was harder to find my number of friends than before. Apparently I have 280. I probably speak to about 50-60 of them at the most, maybe throw in another 30-40 who I'd speak to on a night out. The rest I'd ignore at all times.

A girl I met on a night out added me a few weeks back and she had 70 friends. I thought that was pretty creepy to be honest. Less than 100 and more than 350ish you're a weirdo I reckon.

I've got one of those stupid timeline things and it was harder to find my number of friends than before.

Why? It's awful... you can get rid of it I'm sure. Think there's like two people on mine that use it!

Edited by SaltyTON

Why? It's awful... you can get rid of it I'm sure. Think there's like two people on mine that use it!

As far as I'm aware there's no way to get rid of it. I came in drunk one night, stumbled across a profile using it and stupidly changed. I've regretted it ever since but as far as I'm aware everyone's profiles will be changed to it at some point. There'll be a lot of moaning I'm sure.

Fucking useless for stalking burds too.

A girl I met on a night out added me a few weeks back and she had 70 friends. I thought that was pretty creepy to be honest. Less than 100 and more than 350ish you're a weirdo I reckon.

I wouldn't think someone is a weirdo for having 70 friends, I'd just assume that they have the sense to only add people that they care about and they aren't vein enough to care about how many FB friends they have.

Unless they added me after meeting me once, in which case I'd assume they're a total Norman.

I wouldn't think someone is a weirdo for having 70 friends, I'd just assume that they have the sense to only add people that they care about and they aren't vein enough to care about how many FB friends they have.

Unless they added me after meeting me once, in which case I'd assume they're a total Norman.

It was indeed after one meeting. Should've clarified.

It was indeed after one meeting. Should've clarified.

It's cool I got what you meant, I was agreeing with you that I too would assume she was a gimp.

There's been a few people that have added me after meeting me once, and they usually have 800 or so friends. That's pretty sad, but to be that type of person and have 70 is totally unacceptable.

That's pretty sad, but to be that type of person and have 70 is totally unacceptable.

laugh.gif

I would delete a bunch of people, but honestly, I'm afraid I'd be left with like 20 people ph34r.gif

edit: and absolutely no tidy birds sad.gif I'd struggle to get good facebook material with most people having strict privacy settings.

Edited by forehead7

Also hate the p***ks that go on about how much money they have, trying to show everyone how amazing they are. One guy, who emigrated to Australia, just boasted that he spend 1,400 aussie dollars last night, whilst a couple of weeks ago he was banging on about being able to afford 5 star hotels.

Another person reckons theres "nothing better than being able to go to Edinburgh and come back a grand lighter!"

Total c***s, get tae f**k. Nobody cares how much money you actually have, but using it to make you look quality makes you look like a moron.

I reckon I know everyone on my list in some way or another. It basically consists of:

1) Family

2) Friends

3) People I went to school with

4) People I went to uni with

5) People I met through refereeing

6) People I met at a conference in Shanghai in the summer and am trying to keep in touch with in case I fancy a holiday to the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Australia or New Zealand

7) A selection of P&B posters who have passed my stringent testing.

The P&B posters will be the only ones I've never met.

Some of them aren't exactly friends, but there isn't much harm in being Facebook friends with them in case you ever need to get in touch with them for whatever reason. This is particularly true now that you can block their shite from appearing on your feed if they are constantly polluting it with rubbish.