Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

You live in North Ayrshire, what else is there to talk about but banal dreary shit?

We can feel superior to people in Saltcoats, that's for sure. ;)

:lol:

From earlier in the thread.

Although to be fair, this particular bird is astonishingly thick and will almost certainly appear on Jeremy Kyle at some point.

:lol:

I look forward to her appearance:

"I managed to fill out a giro form all by myself. Didn't look forward to trying to collect it though."

One girl posted this within four hours last night:

having a wee glass of vino and a dance round my living room. :D my mammy has (name of daughter) tonight. :D

listening to mc hammer, you can't touch this. tuneee. :P

my feet won't stop dancing, think they want to go out. lol. :D

what time do city stop lettinmg people in at?. xx

heading out, hope the clubs are still open. :)

There were also two generic pop chart songs posted with the caption "tuneee :D" in this time frame. Deleted.

Some girl who's a friend of a friend has created a page for her dog, and regularly posts from her own account to the dog's wall like a complete headcase. I don't have her added but see it come up quite often on the wee ticker thing in the top right because my friends has liked or commented on a post on a dog's wall.

huh.gif

Edited by Rudy

'YOLT! jus goat oaf wae the GBH charge facefuckers. hoos up fir a party n getin mwi?'

What does that even mean ? :huh:

Aside from YOLT which I assume is just a general positive sound, the rest is perfectly clear... if written somewhat lazily! :blink:

Just got off with the GBH charge facefuckers. Who's up for a party and getting mad with it?

One girl posted this within four hours last night:

having a wee glass of vino and a dance round my living room. :D my mammy has (name of daughter) tonight. :D

listening to mc hammer, you can't touch this. tuneee. :P

my feet won't stop dancing, think they want to go out. lol. :D

what time do city stop lettinmg people in at?. xx

heading out, hope the clubs are still open. :)

There were also two generic pop chart songs posted with the caption "tuneee :D" in this time frame. Deleted.

You shoulda gone down city with a camera and updated the horrific club photos thread.

Edited by Tamdunk

This was just posted by a girl on Facebook:

"Yeah so Man City may have just taken the lead but I will keep supporting Arsenal because I'm a real fan."

So you support a team that plays 2 hours away from you and you've never been to a game in your life? What you need is a swift boot to the pie love.

Not read most of this thread but here goes.....

Folk that have a conversation on Facebook who don;t either use the chat feature or add comments to the first question but instead write a new comment on each others page clogging up my news feed. Two girls in particular do this, both of which deserve a swift kick to the fud.

"Awwww my little princess is just perfect, love my gorgeous family so much!". Once is annoying, twice is frowned upon, every day for a week and the boot was deleted.

"IIIIIIIITTTTTTSSSSSS SSSSSSNNNNNOOOOOWWWWWIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!" quickly followed by someone else going "awww it isnt snowing here, bring the snow to meeeee". f**k off the pair of you. Snow is shite, I have the ability to look outside and see for myself and you're patter is grinding, deleted.

People compleining about upcoming assignments; "Got 11 hours to do this essay, im fucked!" - well get off Facebook and do it then you moron.

People (Burds) that go out for dinner and post pictures of their drink/dinner - GET TO FECK.

People who write the following pish after someone dies:

From today -

"Devastating day for us all today :( RIP Nicole. Didn't know you but you were 1 in a million :(

Thoughts go out your family, close friends and friends.

God must have been in need for an angel, and by the way, he has definitely took one ♥"

F*ck off you absolute c*nt.

No disrespect to the girl who died today obviously. Ultimate and thorough disrespect to the sack who posted that shite though.

A friend showed me an absolute belter from his news feed.

Someone had posted a picture of her baby, presumably so everyone would say nice things about it. The first comment said something along the lines of "your baby looks kind of stoned haha. Just saying" to which the mum responded "he has cerebral palsy".

Oops. :lol: :lol:

People who write the following pish after someone dies:

From today -

"Devastating day for us all today :( RIP Nicole. Didn't know you but you were 1 in a million :(

Thoughts go out your family, close friends and friends.

God must have been in need for an angel, and by the way, he has definitely took one ♥"

F*ck off you absolute c*nt.

No disrespect to the girl who died today obviously. Ultimate and thorough disrespect to the sack who posted that shite though.

This.

Similarly, someone I knew has passed away recently, and his memorial page has had comments of remembrance ending in WATP and YNWA. The guy hated football, particularly the old firm.

To all the unselfish mums out there who traded sleep for dark circles, salon haircuts for a ponytail, long baths for quick showers, late nights for early mornings, and designer bags for nappy bags and who wouldn't change a thing. Let's see how many mums post this who don't care what they gave up and instead, LOVE what they got in return Post if you LOVE being a MUM ♥

Ellie Mummy ♥'s You

puke.gif

Edited by lanky_ffc

A friend showed me an absolute belter from his news feed.

Someone had posted a picture of her baby, presumably so everyone would say nice things about it. The first comment said something along the lines of "your baby looks kind of stoned haha. Just saying" to which the mum responded "he has cerebral palsy".

Oops. :lol: :lol:

laugh.gif

It's like that bit in the Inbetweeners at the roller coaster. You shouldn't laugh but you can't help yourself.

To all the unselfish mums out there who traded sleep for dark circles, salon haircuts for a ponytail, long baths for quick showers, late nights for early mornings, and designer bags for nappy bags and who wouldn't change a thing. Let's see how many mums post this who don't care what they gave up and instead, LOVE what they got in return Post if you LOVE being a MUM ♥

Ellie Mummy ♥'s You

puke.gif

Gave up using contraception too obviously.