Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The same girl posts something along the lines of "OMG! Total rage today!! Defo need to talk to sumone!! People are c***s!!" (well I don't think she says c***s but you get the idea) every fucking day. I'm tempted to just delete her because she is annoying, a complete munter and it's beyond tedious now. It's car crash stuff though and it's worthwhile reading it so you can point and laugh, before thinking "Hmm, I'm actually a great person compared to some of these people".

I've got one of those too actually it's where the hurricane thing (see above) came from. She also has a tendency to like/share whatever you call it "funny" in it's loosest possible sense pictures all the time. Then of course there's the classic

"really needs someone to come take care of me ! I am really not well I just need a wee hug ! ! ! X x x"

"do u ever just get to a point where u think f**k it ? X x x"

"really Fuckin Hates Two Faced wee Fuckers ! ! !"

all posted within 20 minutes of one another and then repeated everyday

EVERY GIRL SHOULD READ THIS! ;) WRITTEN BY A GUY.. "Girls need to realize: We guys don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with other guys. But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there. We don't care if a guy calls>OR TEXTS< you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. That it can't wait till the morning. Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it. Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me. Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Take Advantage of the mood im in. Let us pay for you! dont 'feel bad' We enjoy doing it. It's expected. Smile and say 'thank you. Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed. You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for who you are and not what you are. Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up. Don't take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it. Don't get angry easily. Stop using magazines/media as your bible. Don't talk about how hott Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us. It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that. Whatever happened to the word "handsome'/ 'beautiful' i'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/sexy' or whatever else you can think of. On the other hand im not sayin i wouldnt like it either. Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change!!!!! Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect Someone who will honor your morals. Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest. Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes. Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel. Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'i love you' ..and actually mean it. Give the nice guys a chance. Guys repost this if you agree. Girls repost this if you think it's cute.. Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this. Life is too short to complain about everything that comes your way so stop and smell the roses in life because you might never have another time to take it, so take your time because they are all different in every way, so take chances in life, if it doesn't work out then fine, there are always more roses to smell." - Ashley Stoller

...and from the same person as above...

Jesus: Santa

Santa: Yes?

Jesus: I'm sad.

Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday!

Jesus: Yeah. That's the point

Santa: Why?

Jesus: Because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? -Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. Repost if You Believe in Jesus ! P.S He Knows You Looked ♥ -deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my father

Edited by Smurph

Kirsten Patrick

The world is not going to end next year! Look up wikapedia & read properly everything that has been said has absaloutly no chance of happening ! ..people are twisting what notradamus wrote about ! The Mayan calander oldest one in the world is the only form of evidence to say something will happen not on the 21st of dec 2012 which is the 12th in our calendar & DOES NOT say

Anything about the world ending it says that something spiritual will happen to the world not that it will end so drop the morbid shit! :)

y-2LR9eyI1L.gifLike · · 21 minutes ago via Mobile · [/url]

Got a new one, and its fucking shite, the chick who posted it looks no bad though

bullying

by Lauren Donaldson on Wednesday, 7 December 2011 at 23:41

bullying killed her. There and then, Carmen decided that she couldn’t take the bullying any longer. She planned to stay behind, that evening, after school, and tell her teacher what had been happening. Unfortunately, her decision came too late to save her life.

After lunch, her teacher announced that the school was holding a fire drill. When the alarm sounded, Carmen and the other students filed out of the classroom and assembled in the yard outside. As the teachers read out the roll call, the gang of five girls decided that this was a great opportunity to embarrass Carmen in front of the whole school during the fire drill. They moved over to where Carmen was standing, near a sewer drain, and began crowding the poorgirl, getting in her face and nudging her towards the open manhole.

They pushed her and she tripped over and fell head-first down the manhole. When they saw her falling, the girls started giggling and when Carmen’s name was called out, they shouted "She’s down in the sewer!"

All of the other students began laughing. But when the teachers looked down the manhole and saw Carmen’s body lying at the bottom in the muck and the poop, the laughter abruptly stopped. Her head was twisted around at an odd angle and her face was covered in blood. Worse still, she wasn’t moving. There was nothing any of the teachers could do for her. Carmen was dead. When the police arrived and went down into the sewer, they determined that she had broken her neck. Her face had been torn off when she hit the ladder on the way down and her neck snapped when she landed on her head on the concrete at the bottom.

The police hauled Carmen’s body out of the sewer and sent her to the mortuary. Everyone had to stay behind after school while the police questioned all of Carmen’s classmates. The five girlslied to the police, saying they had witnessed Carmen falling down the sewer. The police believed the girls and Carmen Winstead’s death was ruled an accident and the case was closed. Everyone thought that was the last they would hear of Carmen Winstead, but they were wrong.

Months later, Carmen’s classmates began receiving strange e-mails on their MySpaces. The e-mails were titled "They Pushed Her" and claimed that Carmen hadn’t really fallen down the sewer, she had been pushed. The e-mails also warned that the guilty people should own up and take responsibility for their crime. If they didn’t there would be horrible consequenc es. Most people dismissed the e-mails as a hoax, but others were not so sure.

A few days later, one of the girls who pushed Carmen down the sewer was at home taking a shower, when she heard a strange cackling laugh. It seemed to be coming from the drain. The girl started to freak out and ran out of the bathroom. That night, the girl said goodnight to her mom and went to sleep. Five hours later, her mom was awoken in the middle of the night, by a loudnoise that resounded throughout the house. She ran into her daughter’s room, only to find it empty. There was no trace of the girl. The worried mother called the police and when they arrived, they conducted a search of the area. Eventually, they discovered the girl’s grisly remains.

Her corpse was lying in the sewer, covered in muck and poop. Her neck was broken and her face missing. It had been completely torn off. One by one, all of the girls who pushed Carmen that day were found dead. They had all been killed in exactly the same way and were all found at exactly the same spot. In the sewer at the bottom of the same uncovered manhole where Carmen had met her doom. But the killing didn’t stop there. More and more of Carmen’s former classmates were found dead. It seemed that anyone who didn’t believe that Carmen had been pushed, was eventually found down in the sewer with their necks broken and their faces torn off.

They say that Carmen’s ghost is still on the rampage, hunting down anyone who doesn’t believe her story. According to the legend, Carmen will get you, whetherit’s from a toilet, a shower, a sink or a drain. When you go to sleep, you’ll wake up in the sewer, in complete darkness, paralyzed, unable to move, hearing cackling laughter all around you. Then, as you scream in horror, Carmen will come and tear your face off.

So be careful who you bully, because you just might find yourself on the receiving end of the curse of Carmen Winstead.

FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.

Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true. Repost this if your against bullying. Mainly reposting because I'm against bullying, but also so that I don't get paranoid

Dont know if its just the amount of zoomers on my Facebook, but daft lassies writimg about some pish event they are going to or taking part in, then writing 'bliss' after it.

'Wee duvet day for me watching Elf with some munchies phoned x bliss x'

There's a girl on mine that's constantly coming out with pish like that, the only difference being that she spells everything wrong. Thick cow.

It always annoys me when people put things up like 'Passed my driving test today' or 'Got an offer from West of Scotland today to do film studies' or some other such banal achievement which everybody manages. It's always girls as well, clearly just looking to get a clusterfuck of likes. Look bitch, if you'd walked the Sahara Desert backwards or something then I might care. Until then keep your pointless life to yourself, thanks.

Facebook should be used primarily to take the piss out of others.

"‎50 likes in 50 minutes if you believe cancer should never have existed, repost this if you have a heart ♥!" - I'm sorry, but that is fucking retarded! Changing your status will NOT cure cancer no matter how much you want it too. And don't try and guilt me in to posting the same tedious, shite status.

Edited by dan_ict

It always annoys me when people put things up like 'Passed my driving test today' or 'Got an offer from West of Scotland today to do film studies' or some other such banal achievement which everybody manages. It's always girls as well, clearly just looking to get a clusterfuck of likes. Look bitch, if you'd walked the Sahara Desert backwards or something then I might care. Until then keep your pointless life to yourself, thanks.

Facebook should be used primarily to take the piss out of others.

You live in North Ayrshire, what else is there to talk about but banal dreary shit?

"Omg just got a bus to dundee,so proud of myself:-)not looking forward to coming home tho:-/"

:lol:

From earlier in the thread.

Although to be fair, this particular bird is astonishingly thick and will almost certainly appear on Jeremy Kyle at some point.

'YOLT! jus goat oaf wae the GBH charge facefuckers. hoos up fir a party n getin mwi?'

EM not me thanks.

He's talking pish as well, there's no such thing in Scotland !

Edited by Marsh

ever come on facebook and think, why are people posting the same shit over and over again!!!!! think people have ran out of topics to talk about haha!

‎1 win in the last 32 away european games, to top that we have to beat the serie a leaders, only celtic fans can be optimistic about our chances!!!! We love you celtic we doo!!!!!

how out of touch with reality are the SNP, i have never heard a song sung about the ibrox disaster sung by any celtic fans at any stadium..... alex salmond is the one needing locked up!

Come on you bhoys in green!!!! #FuckTheSNP

wonder how many police will be at scotlands next match to jail all scotland fans for singing the national anthem???

huh.gif

...and from the same person as above...

Jesus: Santa

Santa: Yes?

Jesus: I'm sad.

Santa: Why are you sad? It's Christmas right? It's your birthday!

Jesus: Yeah. That's the point

Santa: Why?

Jesus: Because whenever its Christmas the kids only wait for you and not me! They only celebrate Christmas because of you! Why Santa, why not Jesus? -Dec. 25 is for Jesus not for Santa. Repost if You Believe in Jesus ! P.S He Knows You Looked ♥ -deny me in front your friends and I will deny you in front of my father

Came to this thread to share that very one.

Tragic.

edit - just found this

(Girl status) Xmas present came early the day :)(guy comments) whatd u get

(original girl) Ill pm you :P xx(guy) okies

huh.gif

Edited by Mushroom

One of my mates has just posted "happy birthday x" on his sisters wall. His sister lives in the same house.

:angry:!

On my sisters birthday I told her to die in a fire.

In a loving way.