Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Bullying killed her. There and then, Carmen decided that she couldn’t take the bullying any longer. She planned to stay behind, that evening, after school, and tell her teacher what had been happening. Unfortunately, her decision came too late to save her life.

After lunch, her teacher announced that the school was holding a fire drill. When the alarm sounded, Carmen and the other students filed out of the classroom and assembled in the yard outside. As the teachers read out the roll call, the gang of five girls decided that this was a great opportunity to embarrass Carmen in front of the whole school during the fire drill. They moved over to where Carmen was standing, near a sewer drain, and began crowding the poorgirl, getting in her face and nudging her towards the open manhole.

They pushed her and she tripped over and fell head-first down the manhole. When they saw her falling, the girls started giggling and when Carmen’s name was called out, they shouted "She’s down in the sewer!"

All of the other students began laughing. But when the teachers looked down the manhole and saw Carmen’s body lying at the bottom in the muck and the poop, the laughter abruptly stopped. Her head was twisted around at an odd angle and her face was covered in blood. Worse still, she wasn’t moving. There was nothing any of the teachers could do for her. Carmen was dead. When the police arrived and went down into the sewer, they determined that she had broken her neck. Her face had been torn off when she hit the ladder on the way down and her neck snapped when she landed on her head on the concrete at the bottom.

The police hauled Carmen’s body out of the sewer and sent her to the mortuary. Everyone had to stay behind after school while the police questioned all of Carmen’s classmates. The five girlslied to the police, saying they had witnessed Carmen falling down the sewer. The police believed the girls and Carmen Winstead’s death was ruled an accident and the case was closed. Everyone thought that was the last they would hear of Carmen Winstead, but they were wrong.

Months later, Carmen’s classmates began receiving strange e-mails on their MySpaces. The e-mails were titled "They Pushed Her" and claimed that Carmen hadn’t really fallen down the sewer, she had been pushed. The e-mails also warned that the guilty people should own up and take responsibility for their crime. If they didn’t there would be horrible consequenc es. Most people dismissed the e-mails as a hoax, but others were not so sure.

A few days later, one of the girls who pushed Carmen down the sewer was at home taking a shower, when she heard a strange cackling laugh. It seemed to be coming from the drain. The girl started to freak out and ran out of the bathroom. That night, the girl said goodnight to her mom and went to sleep. Five hours later, her mom was awoken in the middle of the night, by a loudnoise that resounded throughout the house. She ran into her daughter’s room, only to find it empty. There was no trace of the girl. The worried mother called the police and when they arrived, they conducted a search of the area. Eventually, they discovered the girl’s grisly remains.

Her corpse was lying in the sewer, covered in muck and poop. Her neck was broken and her face missing. It had been completely torn off. One by one, all of the girls who pushed Carmen that day were found dead. They had all been killed in exactly the same way and were all found at exactly the same spot. In the sewer at the bottom of the same uncovered manhole where Carmen had met her doom. But the killing didn’t stop there. More and more of Carmen’s former classmates were found dead. It seemed that anyone who didn’t believe that Carmen had been pushed, was eventually found down in the sewer with their necks broken and their faces torn off.

They say that Carmen’s ghost is still on the rampage, hunting down anyone who doesn’t believe her story. According to the legend, Carmen will get you, whetherit’s from a toilet, a shower, a sink or a drain. When you go to sleep, you’ll wake up in the sewer, in complete darkness, paralyzed, unable to move, hearing cackling laughter all around you. Then, as you scream in horror, Carmen will come and tear your face off.

So be careful who you bully, because you just might find yourself on the receiving end of the curse of Carmen Winstead.

FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.

Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true. Repost this if your against bullying

Haha, they said poop. LOL :lol:

Just deleted a lad for posting about 6 Ed Sheeran songs in a row along with cringey comments like "so inspirational" and "every song has a meaning, not like the usual chart shite".

I have never even heard this name "Ed Sheeran" before. I can only assume that I should be pleased by this?

Latest update.

Amanda Mummytoanangel Carey

hurricane bawbag....did we panic? NAW! did we evacutate? NAW! did we abandon scotland? NAW! we jist hud oor tea early incase the lecky went oot xx

I take it she was in work bright and early as usual then?

In the past week the same girl has posted the following:

"You make me wanna die, i'll never be good enough"

"Doctor doctor won't you please prescribe me something, a day in the life of someone else..."

"Sometimes you wonder how you ended up where you are now and how many mistake and wrong turns you made along the way.."

"What good is love in thoughts?"

"You start to get hurt the moment you care..."

"So I won't let you close enough to hurt me..."

"I'm gonna make a change for once in my life"

Seriously love, simmer down, stop depressing your 1000+ friends and get a life.

In the past week the same girl has posted the following:

"You make me wanna die, i'll never be good enough"

"Doctor doctor won't you please prescribe me something, a day in the life of someone else..."

"Sometimes you wonder how you ended up where you are now and how many mistake and wrong turns you made along the way.."

"What good is love in thoughts?"

"You start to get hurt the moment you care..."

"So I won't let you close enough to hurt me..."

"I'm gonna make a change for once in my life"

Seriously love, simmer down, stop depressing your 1000+ friends and get a life.

Why do I get the feeling I have the same friend on mine, At least 50 status updates a day all the fucking same.

Decent song all told. Probably the only Pink song that doesn't make me want to stab feminists.

'Wish I had a boyfriend'

'On it lit (yes 'lit') a car bonnet the night'

'Pure in need of a spooning sesh int his cold weather'

Statuses explaining the weather

Statuses which are lyrics to whatever the person's relationship is like with their partner.

Edited by DAFC.

Some bird has just posted this.

Written by a guy :') :Girls need to realize: We guys don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with other guys. But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there. We don't care if a guy calls>OR TEXTS< you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. That it can't wait till the morning. Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it. Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me. Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Take Advantage of the mood im in. Let us pay for you! dont 'feel bad' We enjoy doing it. It's expected. Smile and say 'thank you. Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed. You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for who you are and not what you are. Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up. Don't take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it. Don't get angry easily. Stop using magazines/media as your bible. Don't talk about how hott Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us. It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that. Whatever happened to the word "handsome'/'beautiful' i'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/cutie/sexy' or whatever else you can think of. On the other hand im not sayin i wouldnt like it ether. Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change!!!!! Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect Someone who will honor your morals. Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest. Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes. Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel. Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'i love you' ..and actually mean it. Give the nice guys a chance. Guys repost this if you agree. Girls repost this if you think it's cute.. Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this. Life is too short to complain about everything that comes your way so stop and smell the roses in life because you might never have another time to take it, so take your time because they are all different in every way, so take chances in life, if it doesn't work out then fine, there are always more roses to smell♥

Hurricane bawbag -8/12/11 The day Scotland was affy windy. Did we panic - naw. Did we evacuate -naw. Did we abandon Scotland -naw. We just had oor tea early in case the lecky went oot! Americans get Katrina, Irene, Pauline and Andrew.... We get Hurricane Bawbag. You May take our fences. You May take our wheely bins, but you'll never take..... oor banter

Hurricane bawbag -8/12/11 The day Scotland was affy windy. Did we panic - naw. Did we evacuate -naw. Did we abandon Scotland -naw. We just had oor tea early in case the lecky went oot! Americans get Katrina, Irene, Pauline and Andrew.... We get Hurricane Bawbag. You May take our fences. You May take our wheely bins, but you'll never take..... oor banter

Yeah! People die in theirs, whereas apparently someone lost two slates off their roof here...

Delete that guy!

Mind how I said I was rarely encountering Facebook shite recently. I take it all back now.

This was annoying:

2O12 You Couldn't Come Sooner!! New Year, New Start!!! And Defo Gonna Be A Different Person! Don't Like It Then f**k Off :)

The same girl posts something along the lines of "OMG! Total rage today!! Defo need to talk to sumone!! People are c***s!!" (well I don't think she says c***s but you get the idea) every fucking day. I'm tempted to just delete her because she is annoying, a complete munter and it's beyond tedious now. It's car crash stuff though and it's worthwhile reading it so you can point and laugh, before thinking "Hmm, I'm actually a great person compared to some of these people".

One of my younger brother's mates, who I am friends with on Facebook, has posted a tear stained "Girls are bitches because my girlfriend dumped me" every couple of days for the past fortnight.

Here's a sample:

I don't know why girls says "boys in chinos are hot" or "boys in joggers are hot" because to be honest you then go out with us and we treat use well and you throw it back in our face

Tragic stuff.