Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

One of my really good mates is such a drama queen and despite my months of advice to ditch the bint that sometimes hangs around him he fails to listen and is usually good for at least 3 Facebook breakdowns a day.

His latest is:

"Take it I was just a fucking pay day for you. I can see me and you never talking again"

Everything will probably fine at some point tomorrow though

Outstanding. A person/page titled "YES To An Independent Scotland" likes the IMAGRENT [sic] rant.

There's the Unionist campaign right there.

(I know it likes the other two comments but that doesn't suit the way I'm spinning this :ph34r: )

Edited by yoda

I'm occasionally checking the Inverness courier page half expecting a breakdown/ rant of epic proportions to appear soon tongue.gif

Donny's got his tuppence worth in laugh.gif

12 likes though forehead7 that's a good effort.

Edited by GordieBoy80

There's nothing like liking your own comments to promote your agenda...

David RobertsondrP8vlvSl_8.gifNorthern Constabulary

Ah i would just like to ask what rigth do you have to strip people or is this a new way off getting kicks well heres one thats not a happy chap and i am sure there are lots more of us if you lot keep up setting the people your going to find it hard to deal way the people thought we were ment to get a long well this is not the way

Like · · 24 September 2011 at 12:47 ·

This guy's a total roaster. Kudos to whoever posted it

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Thankfully I don't have any mutual friends with him! Here's another belter from last September.

David RobertsondrP8vlvSl_8.gifThe Inverness Courier

Ah what about the avarage person getting robbed bye the goverment they all sit round a table and talk about this and that but the avarage SCOTTISH person cant get a job because they have let every other country come and take the jobs and the fuel is going up as well as the heatting in our house,s nothing said nor done and if we say any thing we are racsis but the most off us just want a job lets face it were like this cause they all send there coin they make home but it should stay in this country I am only one voice but there are lots more if were asked

Like · · 19 September 2011 at 15:35 ·

Apologies in advance for post whoring but P+B wouldn't let me put it all in 1 post. The following few posts is the news feed of a 27 year old female I know.

Oh dear:

• Linzi Stephens
    On it
    407851_2956538723007_1547662349_2798572_1422842842_n.jpg Like · · Share · 2 hours ago near Irvine ·
    • 4 people like this.
      • Stephens Ukk nuhin.. Just drinkin lol workin and being an arsehole lol ko.. Thot u were inviting us up xxabout an hour ago · Like
      • Jamie Mcgill U dnt need invited jus cum up any time pal never a dull weekend lol. An who's us? Lol xxabout an hour ago · Like

[*]

[*]

Amy Robertson

wilma how many times a day do ye do a shite?

Like · · 4 hours ago ·

• Linzi Stephens In a week. A lot.. Ffs wat kinda question is this xxxxx4 hours ago via Mobile · Like
      • Amy Robertson wit like once or twice a day? n do u wipe from front to back or back to front?4 hours ago · Like
      • Linzi Stephens U monster friendship terminated lol xxxx4 hours ago · Like · drP8vlvSl_8.gif 1

[*]

[*]

Jade Morrison

Linziii,, james has got Mee on the dragon sooop!!! :-@ xxxxx

Like · · 5 hours ago ·

• Jade Morrison Aha too rite wee sox!! :-) you on it 2nite aswell hehe :) xxxx4 hours ago · Like
      • Linzi Stephens Aye miybe so we shud have a drunk fone call soon xxxxxxx4 hours ago · Like · drP8vlvSl_8.gif 1

[*]

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

guy slagging off an application form for "asking stupit questuinz" (think it was for a loan for setting up his own "gaerdining" company)

Business Interests: Yes Very Interested

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

equally worryingly there are people commenting on it in a kinda "what idiots having such a question you get them telt" manner huh.gif

people are really really dumb

Edited by itzdrk

Apologies in advance for post whoring but P+B wouldn't let me put it all in 1 post. The following few posts is the news feed of a 27 year old female I know.

I think that's my mates bird (or at least it may have been in the past). :lol: The name is certainly familiar!

A fucking roaster mate.

Last night a girl on my thread posted:

Put this as your status for 1 hour for poor Declan Hainey killed by his mum in their home! A little angel taken too soon, sleep tight angel. No child deserves to be abused & murdered by their parents, so lets show support for that little boy. REST IN PEACE DECLAN xxx

To which I replied : Babys can't read facebook.

I've been getting it stinking from all her friends.

A fucking roaster mate.

Last night a girl on my thread posted:

Put this as your status for 1 hour for poor Declan Hainey killed by his mum in their home! A little angel taken too soon, sleep tight angel. No child deserves to be abused & murdered by their parents, so lets show support for that little boy. REST IN PEACE DECLAN xxx

To which I replied : Babys can't read facebook.

I've been getting it stinking from all her friends.

To be fair, dead people can't read facebook eitherph34r.gif

To be fair, dead people can't read facebook eitherph34r.gif

I was actually going to write: Babies (either dead or alive) cannot see facebook, but I bottled it a wee bit.

That would've probably made me into the facebook walloper.