Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Once, the idiots were just the fools gawping in through the windows. Now they've entered the building. You can hear them everywhere. They use the word "cool". It is their favourite word. The idiot does not think about what it is saying. Thinking is rubbish. And rubbish isn't cool. 'Stuff and shit' is cool. The idiots are self-regarding consumer slaves, oblivious to the paradox of their uniform individuality. They sculpt their hair to casual perfection, they wear their waistbands below their balls, they babble into hand-held twit machines about that cool email of the woman being bummed by a wolf. Their cool friend made it. He's an idiot too. Welcome to the age of stupidity. Hail to the rise of the idiots.

(Tags deceased aunt)

-

Ten months to this day you were taken and it's still as raw aw yesterday . I know you've been by my side the full roller coaster ride I've been on and I know you'd be proud of every member of our family . It's just times like this where I want to pick up my phone , have a wee moan about stuff with you for you to make sense of it and send me in the right direction . Although it's been ten month it hasn't really sunk in I'll never see you again or never hear your voice again . ...I didn't know what it was like to lose someone until I lost you but you fought long enough , there's no denying that . If I could have taken the pain away I would have although I know you'd take it for anyone , any day . We all miss you so so much but words can't describe how I feel . So many questions that no one can really answer ! But I hope your partying up there and I know you'll be watching over the kids and laughing at Logan for swearing like a trooper and Demi giving Abbie the fingers haha ! Our memories are always in my heart , even the silly things like you staring boys out for looking at me lol !! Love and miss you so much . Until we meet again , sweet dreams angel ps my car stereo doesn't okay mellow anywhere near as loud as yours did ! I need a sound system or something hahaha

Because 10 months is definitely the fitting landmark. Attention-seeking bint.

Nothing weird about her looking happy at all. She'll have her 100+ 'likes' and that's all she'll care about, the stupid slut.

Tragically accurate.

Oh, and speaking to and 'tagging' dead people on Facebook is the most crass and attention seeking thing you can do.

Grief is not an excuse.

It's a c*nt's trick.

Just remembered it's payday, brilliant
2 hours later....
A swear a knock ma pan in 9 hour a day n go home done in, all for a shambles ae a wage! A hate this country btw!

The guy just needs a break - there must be hunners of well paid jobs out there for 21 year old criminals who can hardly string a proper sentence together !

There's someone on mine who's doing the London marathon. He's mentioned it at least once a day since last years race.

And now he's doing the last minute beg for donations. He can f**k off.

There's a cracker doing the rounds just now. A girl has taken a photo of paramedics in her living room, working on her dad after he collapsed with her posting "I really hope dad's okay".

One can only hope that her father regained consciousness and butchered his fucking imbecile of a daughter.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=227816694077738&set=a.100188566840552.1073741825.100005482260295&type=1&theatre

Aye amur ginger nut al smash yer head in ya wee p***k barrhead bowery full a bams gyto boys

Shut it or al punch yer eyes like ur wee sisters ya fat b*****d might hink am a shitebag coz a was scared in barrhead but am no scared anymore bowery will do nothing gyto boys do it best

Nbb wee sacks yerr puntin yer bum 5er a wipe up aht toon fs yer patters pants you askin yer staff in yerr home tae help yee spell wit yer sayin lol

matron.png