Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

do you not have to try and phone people you hardly know now to know what they are having for tea , or to check when they are going to bed ? :blink:

I think what would bother me most would be having to print out 300 photos of my tea and post them through everyone's letterbox.

De - activated my Facebook account today

attachicon.gifobama-super-smug-mug.jpg

I booted out years ago, shortly after the second disciplinary on one of our members within weeks for social media activity. The last thing you want with my employer is an Internet presence in your own name....

I booted out years ago, shortly after the second disciplinary on one of our members within weeks for social media activity. The last thing you want with my employer is an Internet presence in your own name....

I've never understood people that post from their workplace. When you break it down if you can't last eight hours without posting on a messageboard or facebook, you probably have some serious issues. Everything is dated and timed and if it is anything like my last employer they have people sad enough to trawl to try and catch folk out. It's even worse when you use company PC's as everything you type is attributable to the company and probably logged on a server somewhere. One or two fell foul of it. Problem is if you are caught you don't really have a defence. Had an running battle with one employer who refused me access to the internet at work as there was a blanket ban for all except the chosen few to prevent misuse. Even though it was justifiable and important for me to use the internet to access information, ordering etc.

This...

555232_606246032753090_371801542_n.jpg

Seems to pop up on a weekly basis in one form or another.

"Only certain people can read this" what a load of utter shit - it's a poor variation of the one where the letters in the middle of each word are jumbled ... that one at least shows how complex the brain is - this one is just pish !

Worst one though is the one that says something like there are 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays etc. in August this year ... only time it will happen in 700 odd fucking years !!! What a load of cack !!

3 people on my friends list went out to Krispy Kremes today. And bloody hell was everyone made to know about it, what with the 3 separate updates and 9 different pictures of doughnuts. I've had a doughnut from there once and thoroughly enjoyed it but, much like Nandos, thanks to facebook tedium I now hate the place.

This guy thought he'd won over 360k on a coupon. Turns out it was a win and BTTS :lol:

I can just imagine

" I CANNY FUCKING BELIEVE IT, 360 K RICHER YASSSS"....."I just need to check it again to bask in the glory"...

Jack-Nicholson.gif

Edited by WFAANW