Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I think this person's mum must have somked a lot when she was pregnant tbh.

I just saw three friends like this:

"Heard on the radio about a guy praising the 9/11 "terrorist" attacks, wonder when people will open up their eyes and realise it wasn't a terrorist attack"

Deactivated it about 5 weeks ago, not really missed it to be honest. Full of p***ks.

I did have alot of folk on it as I used to be a holiday rep for 2 seasons and they'd all tag me in their pictures so it was hard to have a cull of the friends. I started to just delete folk who pissed me off with a status or posted whilst on holiday. After deleting about 30 folk I decided to call it a day.

420 blaze it somke weed errday

Firstly, happy Easter posts. Really?!?

Secondly, woman posted 'till death do us part' image and tagged her boyfriend. She's divorced.

I feel like saying to these people give us our oxygen back.

Edited by weirdcal

Sorry if this has been posted here before but one of my "friends" commented on or liked something on this page...

https://www.facebook.com/JosieCOnline?fref=ts

This lassie in generating an incredible amount of rage in people. Originally she (allegedly) got a boob job on the NHS. Now she is pregnant and has apparently claimed she would be willing to have an abortion to appear on Big Brother.

Sorry if this has been posted here before but one of my "friends" commented on or liked something on this page...

https://www.facebook.com/JosieCOnline?fref=ts

This lassie in generating an incredible amount of rage in people. Originally she (allegedly) got a boob job on the NHS. Now she is pregnant and has apparently claimed she would be willing to have an abortion to appear on Big Brother.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/video-josie-cunningham-plans-abortion-3434350#ixzz2zSJoTcNt

An abortion will further my career. This time next year I won’t have a baby. Instead, I’ll be famous, driving a bright pink Range Rover and buying a big house. Nothing will get in my way.

That account and story must be a pisstake surely. Even by the morally-challenged standards of today that is despicable and can't possibly fall into the "all publicity is good publicity" category.

She is a horror to look at too. No amount of airbrushing could turn that into a passable glamour model.

Not the first time that the words 'abortion' and 'Big Brother' have appeared in the same sentence

To be honest, if I were her Id go back to the NHS if all they've done is put big "NHS" stickers on her boobs. to get the coupon sorted out instead

That account and story must be a pisstake surely. Even by the morally-challenged standards of today that is despicable and can't possibly fall into the "all publicity is good publicity" category.

She is a horror to look at too. No amount of airbrushing could turn that into a passable glamour model.

See my link