Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I remember similar posts from this time last year. Exactly the type of reason why females on my feed were kept to a bare minimum.

Thats not the reason

Even though I haven't said a single word about England on my FB page, someone still took the time to log on today to leave the following comment.

"Remind me again, what group were Scotland in? Oh wait...lol"

Friends list just got shorter by one.

Someone I work with has just became a grandmother, people are congratulating her on Facebook.

Is it just me that seems to think people are basically saying "congratulations, your daughter got pumped rotten"

Even though I haven't said a single word about England on my FB page, someone still took the time to log on today to leave the following comment.

"Remind me again, what group were Scotland in? Oh wait...lol"

Friends list just got shorter by one.

Was he using Scotland as a benchmark for English success? It shows how far they've fallen

Was he using Scotland as a benchmark for English success? It shows how far they've fallen

Eggsackly. Not so very long ago they were being talked about as candidates to win the thing. Now it's "Well at least we got further than a country with 1/10th our population, none of our preferential seeding and a tiny fraction of our money."

Yay England. Well done.

Someone I work with has just became a grandmother, people are congratulating her on Facebook.

Is it just me that seems to think people are basically saying "congratulations, your daughter got pumped rotten"

yep just you.

It's not just you.

I never know what to say to people that have had children, i presume "i hope it wasn't an accident" doesn't quite cut it so try to say nothing.

"Congratulations to my bonny wee boy/girl for in the graduation ceremony today from nursery"

How the f**k can you not finish nursery,not being potty trained,still in nappies,f**k me the worlds fucked