Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I want to go on holiday. Really really badly. Someone treat me to a week in the sun please.

NO! f**k off you tiresome bint. You just spent a year in the USA and only came back a month ago! If you want a holiday pay for it out of your own fucking purse! Anybody who wants to "treat" you to a week in the sun for your own pleasure needs their head looked at.

My phone doesn't always register the friend and notification logos at the top of facebook. It's so annoying seeing the see red number and not being able to see what it is. It auto jumps to the message, search thing or homepage. Grrr.

COURT ORDER!!! You are accused of.... crawling into my HEART... And hijacking my SMILES... With your CUTENESS... HOW DO YOU PLEAD..... GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are sentenced... TO BE MY FRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!! NO BAIL.... Send this to all your friend's... Including ME!!! IF YOU GET 10 BACK..!!!!!!!! YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS WORTH KEEPING~♥~Friends Forever xx

Fucking hell.

Right there is this guy on my Facebook who became so irritating I eventually hid him from my newsfeed. He almost always talks about drinking or being pissed. Here's some of the things he has come out with:

"Anyone else as hungover as I am? :P"

"Judging by my state of intoxication alone, I can tell you that my exam went very well. Started drinking at 11am."

"Can't tell whats taking effect, the weed or the alcohol. Dude. :L"

dry.gif

Perhaps not a complaint specific to FB, but why are people referring to their parents as "the rents" more and more often? It's the shittest abbreviation I've ever heard. The shocking thing is it isn't even just women and children, actual fully grown men who should know better are saying it. :angry:

I don't know where to start with this one. There's so many things about it that annoy me.

That post deserves an insulting response, never mind deletion!

My cousin referring to her partner as 'the Boy' is rather tedious... he's in his mid 30s and a few years older than you FFS!

Right there is this guy on my Facebook who became so irritating I eventually hid him from my newsfeed. He almost always talks about drinking or being pissed. Here's some of the things he has come out with:

"Judging by my state of intoxication alone, I can tell you that my exam went very well. Started drinking at 11am."

dry.gif

i have someone similar on my facebook. the most annoying thing about it is i'm certain he's sitting behind his computer sober as a judge and he's just pretending to be drunk to make us believe he has a life.

dry.gif

i have someone similar on my facebook. the most annoying thing about it is i'm certain he's sitting behind his computer sober as a judge and he's just pretending to be drunk to make us believe he has a life.

That post deserves an insulting response, never mind deletion!

But what do I insult? The caps lock? The way she's spelt "fed up"? The fact she's asking for a phone number for BT while on the internet? Should I mock her for asking specifically for the Bristol number? Maybe I should just tell her what an attention seeking post it is, giving half the story and waiting for people to say "Oh, what's wrong, hun? Anything I can help with? Who would do that to you?".

Kudos to her though for managing a top five list all in one post.

Perhaps not a complaint specific to FB, but why are people referring to their parents as "the rents" more and more often? It's the shittest abbreviation I've ever heard. The shocking thing is it isn't even just women and children, actual fully grown men who should know better are saying it. :angry:

Ive noticed that too, its terrible. Also seem to be notice people using the abbreviation "jelly?" more often. f**k off and die.

But what do I insult? The caps lock? The way she's spelt "fed up"? The fact she's asking for a phone number for BT while on the internet? Should I mock her for asking specifically for the Bristol number? Maybe I should just tell her what an attention seeking post it is, giving half the story and waiting for people to say "Oh, what's wrong, ***? Anything I can help with? Who would do that to you?".

Kudos to her though for managing a top five list all in one post.

I reckon you should've given her the number for The Samaritans, when she got through to them and realised it isn't BT she'd hopefully get the hint.

Ive noticed that too, its terrible. Also seem to be notice people using the abbreviation "jelly?" more often. f**k off and die.

What is jelly an abbreviation of?

I've noticed people saying "jeal", ie "you're going on holiday, I'm well jeal". I'm actually jealous that they can go through life not realising what a c**t they are, whilst everyone else has to notice them.

What is this "jelly" you speak of?

I reckon you should've given her the number for The Samaritans, when she got through to them and realised it isn't BT she'd hopefully get the hint.

I reckon I should give her a slap when I'm down there next week.

What is jelly an abbreviation of?

I've noticed people saying "jeal", ie "you're going on holiday, I'm well jeal". I'm actually jealous that they can go through life not realising what a c**t they are, whilst everyone else has to notice them.

What is this "jelly" you speak of?

I assumed it was "jealous" or "jeal" (which is even worse) but with a spelling fail.

If people using the term "jelly" are from Glasgow then it's probably Jellybaby, which is a Thursday club night at the ABC.

It could also mean this in certain contexts. Either way its bloody annoying.

I assumed it was "jealous" or "jeal" (which is even worse) but with a spelling fail.

It could also mean this in certain contexts. Either way its bloody annoying.

I go to Jellybaby a fair bit but thankfully have never heard it referred to as Jelly. It sounds shit.

dry.gif

Yeah, I think we all have LADs like that.

My FB is positively tame compared to most of what I've read on here, I did have one girl watching Jeremy Kyle and getting very upset about it claiming they were spending her parents tax money on weed. As opposed to her spending her parents money on weed...