Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I'm a teacher. My mate came into my room today "You know, walking about the school there seeing everyone smiling, I actually do love this job."

Easiest job in the world to love 2 days before a 7 week holiday imo m8

Edited by madwullie

Forgive me I'm new to posting pictures so don't know if it'll work. Was on Gregg's Facebook, some woman having a meltdown, why would people do that on Facebook? ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435185951.047632.jpg ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435185971.447693.jpg ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435185983.814664.jpg

Greggs'

Forgive me I'm new to posting pictures so don't know if it'll work. Was on Gregg's Facebook, some woman having a meltdown, why would people do that on Facebook? attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435185951.047632.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435185971.447693.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1435185983.814664.jpg

Hmmm, I do wonder why they didn't employ a barely literate, attention seeking, gives out personal information on a public page online, cuntress who was so distraught over the death of her ex husband in her house last year that she's remarried within a year.