Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Pish like this does my head in as much as people supporting top 4 english teams and shite scottish teams.

I know.

Bear in mind that CTWD is a member of the "I'm attending the Glasgow Orange Walk" (or words to those effect) page...

Plenty of fun to be had with these...

So u ask....do I work? No, I don't work because I'm a lazy b*****d... I just can't be arsed! I don't have an alarm clock, I don't cook, can't afford a maid, can't be bothered teaching my 9 kids how to read or write. I'll never become a nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor or a referee and I just have no sympathy when my kids hurt themselves as I can't even remember most of their fucking names. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off, that's what people who actually get out of their beds to go to work get. I sit on the couch through the day and night on my mobile phone at tax payers expense and get 'paid' twice weekly when I sign on. ♥ Re-post if u are a lazy, good for nothing sponger too...xxx ♥

hate the feeling of falling for someone at times , its confusing , but knowing that persons worth while makes the whole thing worth while and makes you want to keep trying x

Get to absolute f**k you turd burglar. This was from a male.

A MALE.

Edited by GypsyTillIDie

Oh very funny. I don't know how much of my Facebook you can see from an outsider's perspective so I'd like it if you took that down please. c**t. laugh.gif

Just so you know, the only thing you see is your picture.

Oh very funny. I don't know how much of my Facebook you can see from an outsider's perspective so I'd like it if you took that down please. c**t. laugh.gif

I wouldn't have known that was you until you said. I know your name, your school, what you look like and stuff you like now. :P

Just so you know, the only thing you see is your picture.

I wouldn't have known that was you until you said. I know your name, your school, what you look like and stuff you like now. :P

Well now I guess all of P&B knows that I was one big stunning b*****d at prom.

How do you know Skoosh?

edited out his name just incase he didn't want it in.

Edited by forehead7

I only keep the lassie on my friends for pure comedy purposes as she's good for at least one breakdown a week and before anyone asks, no I wouldn't, I'm not particularly attracted to fat gingers but this is cringeworthy:

wants a wee girlfriend for my wee chihuahua louis boo ♥ .. if anyone knows anyone let me know xxx

I only keep the lassie on my friends for pure comedy purposes as she's good for at least one breakdown a week and before anyone asks, no I wouldn't, I'm not particularly attracted to fat gingers but this is cringeworthy:

wants a wee girlfriend for my wee chihuahua louis boo ♥ .. if anyone knows anyone let me know xxx

I'll do it :)