Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I like that Thomas Smyth asks a question as if it was the actual player that set it up! I hope to God it isn't or that would actually be more tragic than the group...

I clicked on the group founder's page, and found this gem from David Reid, "yhur a great player nd hope to c yhu play every game score goals don't b like higdon". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was worried about that Thomas Smyth too :lol: and don't be like Higdon? Yeah sure, don't score 15 goals for us :lol: and secondly, why does the guy think Steven Thompson will reply to it in person! :lol:

I worry about some people.

One of my mate's sisters has got a cat recently and every single day she feels the need to upload several pictures of the hairy wee shite. Such wonderful captions such as "fascinated by the washing machine!" and "he loves pizza :L"

f**k off.

Ffs :lol:

Next propable update: "He caught a mousey wousey! I'm so proud of my snuggle wuggle!" Your next action? Delete and f*ck off forever please.

51 (fifty one) people 'like' someone on my friends status' about passing their theory test. I don't even know why that annoys me but it just does.

More understandably from the masses point of view though, something really annoying me is I have a group of 5 female friends who're all away to Tenerife for a fortnight, but they are never fucking off facebook. They also post stuff like "I can see you down at the pool haha :D" on each others walls. They'd be deleted instantly if it weren't for the fact they would all get pumped rotten.

And the fact that they'll no doubt put up some cracking photos.

Edited by Mr. Brightside

This status is too long for a pic as I'd have to printscreen four or five sections, so I'll just type it out. The basis behind it is, a guy I know in the USA supposedly has a girlfriend he rarely gets to talk to because she's barely online and doesn't have a phone (I can understand distance relationships, but one like this makes no sense :blink:) Me and a few others are very sure he's making it up. Anyway...

M stands for the Male, F stands for the "Female"

M Status - talking to the most beautiful girl on earth <3 I love her sooooooo much!!!!! <3

F: me >

M: yes you angel <3

F: <3

M <3 <3

F: <3 <3

M i love you

F: i love you too!!!!

M: :) your so cute

F: and you are so handsome my love

M: ^.^ i loves it when you call me your love

F: well you are my love love ^.^

M: and your mine cutie <3

F: <3 yay

M: <3 whos the cutest girl on earth?

F: i am <3

whos the handsomest guy on earth?

M: hmmmmmmmmm...me?

F: mhm <3

M: yay <3

M: but your cuter :)

F: thank you love <3

M: your welcome babybear <3

F: <3 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! <3

M: i love you so much too :)

M: i love you with all my heart (girls name)

F: -giggles- its (girls name inserted with boys last name instead of their name)

M: i knows :)

F: :) i loves you

M: i loves you too

Seriously, just what the f*ck? :lol:

Nearly every single one of his statuses is that he misses his B(rest of name) Bear, I would delete him but every time he posts one of these statuses I nearly p*ss myself laughing :lol:

51 (fifty one) people 'like' someone on my friends status' about passing their theory test. I don't even know why that annoys me but it just does.

More understandably from the masses point of view though, something really annoying me is I have a group of 5 female friends who're all away to Tenerife for a fortnight, but they are never fucking off facebook. They also post stuff like "I can see you down at the pool haha :D" on each others walls. They'd be deleted instantly if it weren't for the fact they would all get pumped rotten.

^^^

Waiting to fap wildly over the bikini pics.

re the 5 girls in Tenerife, one of them is a moody, moany git and is booking a flight home for tomorrow, but can only get a flight to Prestwick, of which one of her dumb pals thought was in England :lol:

Just about spat orange juice all over the computer screen when I read that alone, furthermore when she told her to makesure she has a flight booked from Prestwick to Glasgow. The fucking runway is probably about the same length as the road therefore you'd be in Glasgow before even taking off.

Pair of twats.

A bigot of the orange variety on my Facebook was watching Braveheart the other night and posted a status about it. Instead of ending it with "Alba gu brath" he ended it with "Erin go bragh" :lol:

That is about the dictionary definition of "epic fail". :lol: :lol:

This status is too long for a pic as I'd have to printscreen four or five sections, so I'll just type it out. The basis behind it is, a guy I know in the USA supposedly has a girlfriend he rarely gets to talk to because she's barely online and doesn't have a phone (I can understand distance relationships, but one like this makes no sense :blink:) Me and a few others are very sure he's making it up. Anyway...

M stands for the Male, F stands for the "Female"

M Status - talking to the most beautiful girl on earth <3 I love her sooooooo much!!!!! <3

M: your welcome babybear <3

F: <3 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! <3

M: i love you so much too :)

M: i love you with all my heart (girls name)

F: -giggles- its (girls name inserted with boys last name instead of their name)

M: i knows :)

F: :) i loves you

M: i loves you too

The Belgian - Just took a steamer of of a shite, fucking humdinging

Do it, you know you want to ;)

Clicky

Soemtime things go a bit too far, like the abuse this young lassy has been getting for the past few hours. She said she went out with some lad who had just died and has been getting pelters. I'm pretty certain someone is going to kill her, however some of the slaggings are quite funny.

For the record, the lassy is the niece of someone I know, I have no reason to have 12 year old strangers on my Facebook, thank you please.

Thought I'd seen it in here, I actually helped mentor or 'befriend' this girl as part of an S1 class I helped out with in 6th year. Right stupid bitch she is as well, picked a fight with anything if she thought she would get anywhere.

Anyway it was a friend who mentioned it and I thought it sounded familiar, and low and behold it was her.

The entire "I wasnt that drunk " patter is getting tedious now. A couple of funny ones to start with, now they are just shit.

I quite liked this one though. Enjoyable 'like' page.

The latest one seems to be "Dumping your girlfriend via..."

So far I have seen:

Scrabble

Alphabet Spaghetti

Blood on the wall

and my favourite - powerpoint

:lol:

Had this pish appear on my news feed today...

I've carried a child within my body, slept with a baby on my chest, I've kissed boo boo's and mended broken hearts. I've been puked on, peed on, pooped on and spent sleepless nights in a chair, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. My body isn't magazine perfect, but when I look in the mirror I see a Mummy and there is no greater honour or blessing♥ :)

Nine people have "liked" it and another has commented I have stolen this for my status, it is really sweet = )

Twats, the lot of them!

Someone I went to school with has set up a Facebook page for his fucking cat. :angry:

It "studied BSc Hons in Litter Research at Iams Feline Academy". What a fucking twat... <_<

Someone I went to school with has set up a Facebook page for his fucking cat. :angry:

It "studied BSc Hons in Litter Research at Iams Feline Academy". What a fucking twat... <_<

That is possibly the shittest thing I have ever heard.