Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Clicky

Soemtime things go a bit too far, like the abuse this young lassy has been getting for the past few hours. She said she went out with some lad who had just died and has been getting pelters. I'm pretty certain someone is going to kill her, however some of the slaggings are quite funny.

For the record, the lassy is the niece of someone I know, I have no reason to have 12 year old strangers on my Facebook, thank you please.

Clicky

Soemtime things go a bit too far, like the abuse this young lassy has been getting for the past few hours. She said she went out with some lad who had just died and has been getting pelters. I'm pretty certain someone is going to kill her, however some of the slaggings are quite funny.

For the record, the lassy is the niece of someone I know, I have no reason to have 12 year old strangers on my Facebook, thank you please.

I think it's all been deleted now. If I repeatedly press "see more" the newest thing was 8 hours ago. Her conversation with a "Jamie Turnbull" was funny, if not very hard to read.

Some stupid wee cow just posted this..

all these new laws & shit, are ridiculous i'll fcuking bless myself if i want & say what i want f**k THE QUEEN! name of the father name of the son name of the holy spirit amen, not to mention godbless you Celtic ♥ !

Absolute bint, does all this for attention of fellow pondlife. Always posts shite like this, I'm sure she just posts it to get likes. The most laughable thing is that she hasn't even got the words to the trinity right. I would've deleted her ages ago but she has amazingly huge chebs that are wonderful to look at sometimes.

For that.. is all that matters.

Says I, unto the people..

"New anti-bigotry crackdown could see fans jailed for singing God Save The Queen or crossing themselves ... That is a fucking joke if you ask me!

God Save The Queen!♥"

This boy is not English, he's not even a rangers fan, or a protestant... The mind boggles. Think i might slap him.

Now, it's been a fairly irritating week with all this gusset dribbling about the almost 50 year olds in a "boy" band that seem to be playing miming at Hampden this week, but the one that took the very very old biscuit (probably a garibaldi to keep them regular) was the moistened bint that posted her exact seat number. The EXACT seat she's sitting in. Why? WHY?

Fucking DEEEE-LETED. :angry:

Basically anything my girlfriend does.

Sending me a comment, then if i havent replied to it within about half an hour, she'll text me telling me what was in it, and then later on moan at me for not commenting on it. YOU ALREADY TOLD ME WHAT WAS IN IT, WE'VE DISCUSSED IT IN TEXTS, WHY THE FLYING FUCK WOULD I NEED TO COMMENT ON IT?.

Also after repeatedly telling her that i don't like soppy public displays of affection saying " i love you so much " etc etc for the whole world who couldnt give a shit to see, every so often she'll try it and at most i will like her comment and at best i'll completely ignore it with the contempt it deserves. She never learns though and moans at me for not saying stuff back despite knowing how uncomfortable it makes me, with the latest one being " fine, i'll just delete it then. I feel stupid posting it and then looking like an idiot when you dont say stuff back " despite knowing that im never going to do it.

Why can't i tell her i love her in a text or something, or buy her thoughtful gifts? why do i have to ruin everyone elses live's and moods by posting soppy bollocks on their wall that they don't care about??

Even just now, we are planning a trip to London tomorrow and had been texting and on the phone, but when she finds out what station is nearest our hotel she posts it as a facebook comment. Not even a message, but a comment...just so people can see it and comment on it (which they dont because no one cares about where our hotel is).

She's a great girl in real life, but basically my girlfriend is everything i hate about facebook, and i wish she'd die in a fire.

Basically anything my girlfriend does.

Sending me a comment, then if i havent replied to it within about half an hour, she'll text me telling me what was in it, and then later on moan at me for not commenting on it. YOU ALREADY TOLD ME WHAT WAS IN IT, WE'VE DISCUSSED IT IN TEXTS, WHY THE FLYING FUCK WOULD I NEED TO COMMENT ON IT?.

Also after repeatedly telling her that i don't like soppy public displays of affection saying " i love you so much " etc etc for the whole world who couldnt give a shit to see, every so often she'll try it and at most i will like her comment and at best i'll completely ignore it with the contempt it deserves. She never learns though and moans at me for not saying stuff back despite knowing how uncomfortable it makes me, with the latest one being " fine, i'll just delete it then. I feel stupid posting it and then looking like an idiot when you dont say stuff back " despite knowing that im never going to do it.

Why can't i tell her i love her in a text or something, or buy her thoughtful gifts? why do i have to ruin everyone elses live's and moods by posting soppy bollocks on their wall that they don't care about??

Even just now, we are planning a trip to London tomorrow and had been texting and on the phone, but when she finds out what station is nearest our hotel she posts it as a facebook comment. Not even a message, but a comment...just so people can see it and comment on it (which they dont because no one cares about where our hotel is).

She's a great girl in real life, but basically my girlfriend is everything i hate about facebook, and i wish she'd die in a fire.

:lol: Amen brother, I'm on the exact same boat as you

And as am I. My girlfriend's taken to checking me in at places as well, it's annoying as f**k to find out she's checked me and her in at "My bed" or "Tesco". NOBODY GIVES A f**k.

I've blocked people from being able to check me in at places. If I wanted to be stalked or robbed, I'd ask people specifically to do it.

I've blocked people from being able to check me in at places. If I wanted to be stalked or robbed, I'd ask people specifically to do it.

Insurance job? Good thinking! :D

Infact just thought of another one.

She'll tell people things on facebook that they think they want to hear, or to make herself look better.

I remember one time her and her mates were going to an Ann Summers party, and a couple of her mates started talking about whips and chains and my girlfriend pops up with " Ooooh i love whips and chains "

Eh, no you fucking don't, i know this because you totally weren't up for the medieval horse racing roleplay you stupid bitch.

That's it poppet, make yourself look like a slut to everyone except the one man who's allowed to make you look like one in the bedroom. :(

I don't know why i even put the time and energy into anonymously slagging her online, she doesn't deserve me spending valuable minutes doing it, ungrateful facebook whore.

If you're so unhappy with her why don't you dump her?

You misunderstand, Im more than happy with every version of her except the facebook version of her :)

She's a genuinely normal, smart and funny person when there's not a like button about.

You misunderstand, Im more than happy with every version of her except the facebook version of her :)

She's a genuinely normal, smart and funny person when there's not a like button about.

It's still early in the day but your posts here have made it for me. :lol:

A guy I grew up with (who always was a bit of an arsehole) added me last week. He posts between seven and ten updates every single day, basically about nothing and how much he is going to drink that night/at the weekend and when he is "full ae it" he constantly posts loyalists songs from Youtube and is basically a terrible human being. I think he lasted about four days before being blocked.

I've also got a girl on mine who I went to school with. Recently she broke up with her boyfriend (who she has a child with). Obviously she is going through a really tough time having moved out of the family home with her kid, but she is updating her profile three or four times a day saying how much of a p***k her ex is and basically fishing for sympathy. Whilst I had a little for her in the beginning, she's really starting to get on my tits with all the fake sympathy that has been handed out.

It's also amazing how many people are experts on the procedures for young women who have a child under the age of 16 that don't have their own home.

karma is a bitch, but i'm an even bigger one!!! ...whoever knows **** or has contact with her , please let her know i've hacked her facebook account and her msn. No more messing around with girls who have girlfriends! :)

I look forward to the status if/when she gets her account back.

Edited by Enigma