Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Nothing like a terror incident to reveal all the racists.

That combined with Perth Council deciding to Build a mosque has probably cause a couple of the morons to suffer aneurysms.

"So, are we still going to again hear the empty words of defiance from our politicians and the resistance of the "do gooders" and "that's against our rights" people having to much of a say in actually preventing various Government Agencies in dealing with terrorists and suspected terrorists? Well for the record, if it helps prevent terrorism and innocent people dying, I have no objection to any authorized agency looking at my private life, my friends or my affairs or emails and I won't complain if I'm stopped in the street and searched, or my house being raided or turned over. Because lets be honest, the only people who might now still object to any of these things are those with something to hide, whether it be criminals or terrorists and these people need to be stamped on and hard but doing that might just affect innocent people as well. Well, bring it on and lets hear everyone in this country who cares about their fellow human beings, verbally demand that these terrorists are hunted down without mercy. There are 3000 people currently under surveillance? If they aren't British then deport them, who cares if nothing can be proved against them!! Our families have human rights to live without terrorists in our midst. If these 3000 are British, then detain them indefinitely, until they can prove they are safe to be let loose. Of course that's unfair, but try telling that to the victims of the three recent terrorist attacks!! Try telling their grieving relatives!!! Try telling the victim's children! We are at war, we need to be able to fight back to protect our innocents!"

First reply starts off "I'm not a racist, but.... "

I've an old primary school pal on Facebook who is now conducting a one man boycott of "Indian and packie shops" has numerous posts of "kill the black b*****ds" or similar. To give him credit, he is informative as his post saying "we would get our heads cut off in there country" is a fascinating critique of some unknown countries justice system!! I was going to post on his timeline we should deport all those who can't read or write English, send them back to "there" country, but I don't think he'd get it...