Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I'm always fascinated by those people who are so determined to accept the fantasy that anyone in the Royal Family "works hard". I would love to know what these people do for a living and what their own bosses would consider a good day's work.

I'm always fascinated by those people who are so determined to accept the fantasy that anyone in the Royal Family "works hard". I would love to know what these people do for a living and what their own bosses would consider a good day's work.

In fairness, they probably work harder than me.

I googled fibromyalgia and I enjoy the Wikipedia overview of the condition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibromyalgia
Causes: Unknown
Treatment: Sufficient sleep and exercise, healthy diet
Yes, causes "unknown"

Reads like a hangover. The lazy wino coo

15 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Too right. Obviously produced by some c**t that doesn't realise the the 'Great' in 'Great Britain' means big, not good.

Tried explaining to the sort of knuckledragger that likes that type of post that it this island is called Great Britain as it is the largest island off Brittany,

The french refer to Brittany as Little Britain, and the Romans called Ireland Little Britain,

Thought the best way to explain was as they had been to Millport, and that Millport was on the island of Great Cumbrae, and the smaller island next to it is Little Cumbrae,

Great simply referred to to geographical size. And their response was 'Are you saying we aint great, you must be a remoaner c**t'.

Tried explaining to the sort of knuckledragger that likes that type of post that it this island is called Great Britain as it is the largest island off Brittany,
The french refer to Brittany as Little Britain, and the Romans called Ireland Little Britain,
Thought the best way to explain was as they had been to Millport, and that Millport was on the island of Great Cumbrae, and the smaller island next to it is Little Cumbrae,
Great simply referred to to geographical size. And their response was 'Are you saying we aint great, you must be a remoaner c**t'.

I think you'll find it's actually called "Shite Cumbrae"