Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

1 hour ago, DanMc99 said:

hate this

"if we can afford to house immigrants , how can we not afford to house *insert pic of homeless man* war heroes"

i mean i've always wanted to know how war veterans automatically become homeless after a tour and an immigrant from syria 36 children gets a mansion in cheshire

Maybe all the Syrians they bomb out of their homes come over here and get given theirs in their absence. 

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 08:29, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

250 comments and counting on a thread in the Linlithgow community facebook group whining about some roads being shut for Pedal for Scotland. All the classics coming out including 'you're not even from round here!'. Small towns man.... Cyclists versus Royston Vasey types - can they both lose?

It's amazing the seethe cyclists / cycling events cause. I'm a member of some roadwatch page on Fb, regrettably I must add, but it has local knowledge of where police take an interest in how fast cars are going. The huge downside is all manner of slack-jawed illiterate yokels arguing about cyclists on the road. That and possibly thee worst memes and patter I have encountered on Fb.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

My cousin just posted 9/11 Truther stuff on her TL.

Is it worth posting a reply or should I just bin her off?  Or just ignore?  With a baby on the way, I'm loathe to remove family members.

You won't want a loony for a babysitter anyway. Bin her. 

Someone on one of those Buy Swap Sell sites has listed flights and Accommodation in Orlando FL, for sale, as "they can't make it anymore". It's for next week.

First comment was:

'unfortunately we are unable to go' absalotely fuk aw ti dae wae it now been Atlantis? you absalote chancer. No even punting them at a knocked down rate..... Pure Arsepiece.

:lol:

Another eejit has posted that they got a smart meter installed in their home and noticed that they used 10p boiling the kettle. A photo of before and after with the comment, this meter is getting switch OFF. f**k that, 10p to boil a kettle???

As if switching the meter off is going to make boiling the kettle cheaper? :wacko:

Another eejit has posted that they got a smart meter installed in their home and noticed that they used 10p boiling the kettle. A photo of before and after with the comment, this meter is getting switch OFF. f**k that, 10p to boil a kettle???
As if switching the meter off is going to make boiling the kettle cheaper? :wacko:

That kettle must be fucking huge

The point wasn't how much it cost, it was the fact she thought turning off the smart meter was going to do anything about it!

From memory, when the smart meters are installed the engineer programmes the unit prices into the wee mobile phone looking display. If the lady is concerned she could just change the unit price. Hey presto! It's costing her less!

As a 'friend' you should suggest this course of action.