Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Does Jesus have a sex dungeon? Is he Mexican? Are there any more victims?

Hopefully the comments on that post are like the comments on Baroness Mone’s Twitter. Basically the whole world telling her what a stupid c**t she is.

#metoo

There are some pretty good groups on Facebook showing historical pictures of certain areas of the country, I joined Old Fife and Old West Fife as people usually post some interesting stuff on there. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a page called Inverkeithing Through Time, so joined up . All good at first, some old primary school pictures that I was in etc. Then it became full of people posting pictures of their dads in the pub and asking "who minds (remembers) this...." The final straw came when someone posted "Who still lives in Inverkeithing now?" followed by people posting how they miss the place after having  moved  away... to far flung locations such as Rosyth and Dunfermline. I quickly left the group and decided I fucking hate my hometown and the losers that live there. Once my parents pass away I will have zero reason to ever return

Edited by Torpar

I lived in Inverkeithing for just over a year. Without question the worst year of my life, an absolute pittance of an existence living in a bed sit with no money and all kinds of horrible shit in my life. I'd be delighted if I never see the place again.

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 18:22, Stellaboz said:

I lived in Inverkeithing for just over a year. Without question the worst year of my life, an absolute pittance of an existence living in a bed sit with no money and all kinds of horrible shit in my life. I'd be delighted if I never see the place again.

I mind that gaff you stayed in. Was pretty grim. Think I crashed on the floor the day we won the league at Morton and I know I once visited and brought you a Greggs Steak Bake before I got the train to Edinburgh (also bought you the TNA Xbox 360 game!).

You've come a long way since then and totally turned things around and should be hugely proud of yourself. I know I am and I know others are too.

c**t

Sounds like divit right enough. Just be glad you’ve done your time and got out. Some folk still actually live there I believe although o haven’t been in inverkeithing for quite some time so it’s maybe finally been closed.

I mind that gaff you stayed in. Was pretty grim. Think I crashed on the floor the day we won the league at Morton and I know I once visited and brought you a Greggs Steak Bake before I got the train to Edinburgh (also bought you the TNA Xbox 360 game!).
You've come a long way since then and totally turned things around and should be hugely proud of yourself. I know I am and I know others are too.
c**t

Cheers soppy bollocks! I'll never forgive you for bringing a Gregg's when there's a perfectly good Stephen's down the road. Unbelievable stuff.

I have so far resisted the temptation to ask the question
'When did they fucking start charging for Chemo'.......

I have seen that message about 6 times and I will react at some point.

To answer it involves debating with morons that would drag you to their level....

Easier to tut, roll your eye and pity the muppets

On 04/02/2018 at 10:47, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Aye, but the poetry made up for it. 

I mean check this out

I can only assume that some people literally don't understand how the Internet works 

Screenshot_20180205-085131.png

Edited by madwullie

1 hour ago, madwullie said:

I mean check this out

I can only assume that some people literally don't understand how the intervention works 

Screenshot_20180205-085131.png

Absolutely the same arseholery on the Dumbarton Memories page. 

People saying "Morning" or "Night night xx" etc.

The classic last week - "That's Greta deid".