Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This has been doing the rounds on some local Facebook pages here over the last few days. After a while it came to the attention of the woman who had simply asked the kid if everything was OK after seeing her walking on a road with no pavement. The woman realised this was a description of her own car and clothing, and called the police immediately. There had been no physical contact, no struggle, nothing inappropriate at all. 

That hasn't stopped the local mouth breathers from ranting about everything from libtards to legal marijuana to the need for moar gunz.

Untitled.jpg

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

This has been doing the rounds on some local Facebook pages here over the last few days. After a while it came to the attention of the woman who had simply asked the kid if everything was OK after seeing her walking on a road with no pavement. The woman realised this was a description of her own car and clothing, and called the police immediately. There had been no physical contact, no struggle, nothing inappropriate at all. 

That hasn't stopped the local mouth breathers from ranting about everything from libtards to legal marijuana to the need for moar gunz.

Untitled.jpg

That says, interpreting the non redacted bits, that it was a first time post by the Principal of the school the kid went to. Am I right? (amarite for Facebookers)

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

That says, interpreting the non redacted bits, that it was a first time post by the Principal of the school the kid went to. Am I right? (amarite for Facebookers)

No, somebody was making their first post to a local FB group, sharing a post made to a different group by the school principal. There's also a follow up post from the principal in a "better safe than sorry" vein. Some days I just don't like this world.

4 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

No, somebody was making their first post to a local FB group, sharing a post made to a different group by the school principal. There's also a follow up post from the principal in a "better safe than sorry" vein. Some days I just don't like this world.

So the Principle is going along with this deranged scary shit! Get him/her telt. It's your duty as a human.