Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Some silly bint earlier plastered a photo on Facebook of two women sitting in a car calling them "low-life excuses for human beings" after they clamped her car and were "abusive" to her when she was "only 6 minutes late" back to her parking space. She repeatedly tried to garner sympathy by saying it was a psychology appointment and she had an autistic child with her as if that is a get out of jail free card. 

The fact that she told the first guy to "f**k off" that had the audacity to not take her side in the comments tells me the abuse she allegedly received was not without provocation. 

Unfortunately the post was deleted when a couple of us were trying to get the other side of her fairytale. 

I didn’t think you could clamp cars in Scotland? clamping a car six minutes over its parking time sounds highly unlikely.

You categorically cannot clamp cars in Scotland without a court order or the DVLA doing it, there may be a couple other agencies etc who can but as far as Im aware there are no private companies who do it.

33 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

You categorically cannot clamp cars in Scotland without a court order or the DVLA doing it, there may be a couple other agencies etc who can but as far as Im aware there are no private companies who do it.

Local councils and the police are the only other ones that can clamp cars in Scotland 

On 19/09/2018 at 04:06, ICTChris said:

I didn’t think you could clamp cars in Scotland? clamping a car six minutes over its parking time sounds highly unlikely.

On 19/09/2018 at 04:17, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

It was in Western Australia, where I'm at. 

On 12/09/2018 at 22:42, Bully Wee Villa said:

What about mentally ill footballers? Do they get footballers' wages? That would be a lot easier to implement, in fairness. 

It was Twitter but there was a part time footballer calling for nurses to get footballers wages recently (I think Barry Russell, he may well be a manger now). 

£200 a week and a win bonus for the nurses, it's only right. 

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Swithering between Greta being a grasping auld boot or maybe a PS1 now does have some kitsch value. They would probably put it in a trendy barbers or students union.

Screenshot_20180921-114453.png

On 2/5/2018 at 10:33, Boghead ranter said:

The classic last week - "That's Greta deid".  

BE A WEAR

More amusing than annoying but an ex-colleague of mine is in the process of migrating her family overland from Nevada to Alaska. That's over 3,000 miles and requires leaving and then re-entering the USA so is a major operation. Her husband is driving the moving van while she's hauling everything else in a big arse trailer. This is her first time pulling a trailer so you can imagine how the stress levels weren't helped by her scraping it down a post when she miscalculated the turn into the petrol station 1/2 a mile from their house.

It's been a comedy of errors since they left but the latest adventure was when they arrived at the first Canadian border and 'forgot' to declare something. She didn't specify what but it was serious enough for the border patrol to empty the entire moving van to see what else might be in there. It couldn't have been 'that' major because other than that, they weren't detained too long but among other things, they've learned that ex-military ammunition boxes don't make for the smartest packing containers when attempting to enter Canada.