Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The midlife crisis guy I periodically post about in here posted a status last night saying his dad was a wife beating, child beating, child molester.

Genuinely considered liking the post but held off as I’m not that terrible a person.

Aye, and your grandparents gave you shit because you had things they didn't when they were your age.

I hate that the year I was born, something over which I had no control, means that  I'm forever lumped in with Boomers.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'KIDS TODAY WANT THE LATEST iPHONE I REMEMBER WANTING THIS PEN'

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

This is why the 'ignore but stay friends' function is so handy when it comes to family:

11990457_884897144924795_212043126779744

:unsure:

Although it's all utter garbage Scottish pensioners seem content to continue with a shite pension and treated like utter garbage by the government so I will not share. f**k em

21 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Aye, and your grandparents gave you shit because you had things they didn't when they were your age.

I hate that the year I was born, something over which I had no control, means that  I'm forever lumped in with Boomers.

Still my go-to pen.  No need to nostalgify them, they're still absolutely bangin'.