Horrific club photos

The boy second from the right (the one with the ridiculous blond bit on his fringe) looks like he's wearing one of these Second World War pilot hats rather than actually having any hair. Tally-ho indeed Biggles.

I had to double take on this one.

After recovering from the initial trauma of being confronted with the main protagonist, I then looked to his right and thought I was looking at the lassie in the background with nae drawers on and a dodgy Brazillian. It took a few additional seconds to realise that there is another character in the scene...

*shudders*

post-7511-0-96634100-1318439497_thumb.jp

post-16656-0-72397700-1318445882_thumb.j

This thing tried to pull my pal in Magaluf the night we went to see Calvin Harris in BCM. He wasn't pished enough to go through with it but was pished enough to push her off him and spit on the floor in front of her / it laugh.gif. She / it wasn't very pleased.

post-16656-0-72397700-1318445882_thumb.j

This thing tried to pull my pal in Magaluf the night we went to see Calvin Harris in BCM. He wasn't pished enough to go through with it but was pished enough to push her off him and spit on the floor in front of her / it laugh.gif. She / it wasn't very pleased.

That puts me in mind of Rod Hull singing "There's somebody at the door".

Edit: and now I notice that you've actually labelled it "witch". :lol:

Edited by Mrs M

Hey guys,

Probably setting myself up for a shitstorm here, but why not...

I'm the photographer from City Falkirk (and have been for City in Perth last year, done some work in Fubar Stirling, Zoo in Perth, Mondos in Perth, and Lourenzos in Dunfermline). I have to say I flipping love my job, because this sort of stuff happens all the time, and I get a real laugh out of it.

For example, this quite recently:

320913_10150469201602222_116211147221_11387396_807263082_n.jpg

If you guys have any questions, fire away, and I'll try and answer honestly :-D

I have a question: Why do you take pictures of people who are getting off with one another without asking them first?

I got caught gettin off with another lassy by the burd because of people like you

fixed it for you