Horrific club photos

Fellow members of P&B and in particular followers of this thread .

I give you the ultimate treasure trove of "Horrific Club Photos"............... I give you............................CLUB BOUNCE

Can't post images direct as all areall copyrighted,(anyone know how to get around this?)... but 637 pages of enjoyment await you!!

Come Inside and take a look

Enjoy

396626_10151115986485035_54603610034_22631225_217255245_n.jpg

Probabaly the face which screams out " Hit Me With A Pickaxe!", more than any other I've ever seen before

Top lad.

WFFL..you have unearthed a fucking treasure trove mate!!

6641296501_f574a3159c_z.jpg

99% sure beardy here is a friend of a friend. :lol:

It was only a matter of time.

Insert obvious McKees bird joke here

Sigh. Firstly, what I thought(and that's the key word that everyone seems to ignore) I did is in no way comparable to that. Secondly, have you middle-aged men not enhanced your P&B reputation enough by talking about myself and this total non-event? You 3(Pheonix, Zen Archer and yourself) mention it every day in attempts to get green dots. Are you rely this reliant on internet forum approval? Give it a rest. dry.gif

Edited by McKee

Sigh. Firstly, what I thought(and that's the key word that everyone seems to ignore) I did is in no way comparable to that. Secondly, have you middle-aged men not enhanced your P&B reputation enough by talking about myself and this total non-event? You 3(Pheonix, Zen Archer and yourself) mention it every day in attempts to get green dots. Are you rely this reliant on internet forum approval? Give it a rest. dry.gif

^^^ soaking

^^^ soaking

That's exactly the sort of response I expected. It's already getting to the stage(much like the xbl cockstease rubbish) where your repeated mentioning of something that was nothing other than a dose of The Fear is going to reflect far worse on you than it will on me. Do you 3 have an incessant need to be liked or valued on the forum? Continuing your daily expedition for green dots by mentioning the idea is only going so only going to strengthen the "Yes." case.

Edited by McKee

That's exactly the sort of response I expected. It's already getting to the stage(much like the xbl cockstease rubbish) where your repeated mentioning of something that was nothing other than a dose of The Fear is going to reflect far worse on you than it will on me. Do you 3 have an incessant need to be liked or valued on the forum? Continuing your daily expedition for green dots by mentioning the idea is only going so only going to strengthen the "Yes." case.

^^^^

Can't stand the pish being ripped out of him (unless he's doing it to himself)..................:oops

Not at all. You were the one who posted the picture therefore opening the door for you be ridiculed. You also say I have a constant need to be liked on here. Wrong again.

In time, people (including myself) will stop mentioning it. Don't get angry, settle down and enjoy the horrors that get posted on this thread. Take this advice from a so-called middleaged man ( only 36 ffs :( )

Haha McKee wet himself and is now in constant tears about it.

Haha xbl got knocked back by a woman in the Fubar.

Haha philpy pretended to be autistic and then rolled around on a floor covered in urine.

Haha Kilt masterbates in female posters letter boxes.

Haha Adam tried to get into County's ground by giving them some ground up kdiney beans and a piece of paper with 'MUNNI' written on it.

Haha Fast Action put his life savings into Northern Rock shares

Haha Swampy got banned and then phoned the P&B hotline to leave Div a message, pleading to be let back in.

Haha Ric resigned

Haha that Hearts poster earns £9/hour

Haha.

Edit: Haha ICTChris put a post laughing at other people but had to edit it as one of the haha's didn't make sense.

Edited by ICTChris

Not at all. You were the one who posted the picture therefore opening the door for you be ridiculed. You also say I have a constant need to be liked on here. Wrong again.

In time, people (including myself) will stop mentioning it. Don't get angry, settle down and enjoy the horrors that get posted on this thread. Take this advice from a so-called middleaged man ( only 36 ffs :( )

This picture was source of the fear, not proof of what had happened. That was the point in posting it. There was nothing definite about it, or the whole situation. That was always, and has always been made clear.

The mistake wasn't posting in the first place, the mistake was expecting men on a football forum to have the maturity to look upon such a post by an unpopular member in a light-hearted "aye, we've all been in the women-induced fear situation before" fashion.

Haha McKee wet himself and is now in constant tears about it.

Haha xbl got knocked back by a woman in the Fubar.

Haha philpy pretended to be autistic and then rolled around on a floor covered in urine.

Haha Kilt masterbates in female posters letter boxes.

Haha Adam tried to get into County's ground by giving them some ground up kdiney beans and a piece of paper with 'MUNNI' written on it.

Haha Fast Action put his life savings into Northern Rock shares

Haha Swampy got banned and then phoned the P&B hotline to leave Div a message, pleading to be let back in.

Haha Ric resigned

Haha that Hearts poster earns £9/hour

Haha.

Edit: Haha ICTChris put a post laughing at other people but had to edit it as one of the haha's didn't make sense.

You forgot the lizard hunter, who asked people down to 12 Ruel Street for a fight.

Bring yer maw ya c**t ye. Ha ha.

Edited by Scary Bear