Horrific club photos

I'm worried that a picture of me will be trawled up from The Loft's archives. That place deprives even the most handsome male and the most beautiful female of their good looks. If you are hot when you enter, you will look like Susan Boyle when you exit.

YAS NAE BOTHER MATE

edit: found it within 1 minute. You're lucky I'm in a charitable mood.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Enter the replacements for JLS in a very niche market...

48033_563754023658368_748117702_n.jpg

Not 100% if it's the same boy due to the abhorrent hairstyle but the lad on the left looks awfy like someone I once once hit in the pus with those wee sherbet necklace things (the elastic mind?) many years back who attempted to get wide about it then promptly scuttled off in the huff after I pretty much did this face

what.png

Edited by Derek Patterson

I'm worried that a picture of me will be trawled up from The Loft's archives. That place deprives even the most handsome male and the most beautiful female of their good looks. If you are hot when you enter, you will look like Susan Boyle when you exit.

^^^got his dignity stolen in the guys' bathroom

I'm almost certain that the guy in this photo is the poster Nizlopi on here. Ironically, he's been posting some of the recent photos from the Loft. :lol:

Yep tbf that photo of me is horrible so does belong in here