Horrific club photos

Every time I see this thread on page 1 after I've been on the randan a bit of fear jobby comes out.

Even when I've not been out I panic. My wildly long hair seems to take control of itself when I'm drunk, so theres some absolute horror photos of me floating about the Internet for the rest of eternity

Even when I've not been out I panic. My wildly long hair seems to take control of itself when I'm drunk, so theres some absolute horror photos of me floating about the Internet for the rest of eternity

My main worry is that the only time I'd get in front of Hive or wherever's insanely high quality camera is when I'm steaming enough to definitely be a melted grey faced disgrace to humanity.

Is that Jim Weir? :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm sort of glad I didn't go this Saturday, I've always considered him a huge cock and as soon as I seen him I thought of Jack Jeebs. I'd likely have shouted it at him

Randomguy you missed out the worst photos in that album...i'm not sure how you missed them, she's not exactly difficult to spot...

Where?! I'll look again, I got sort of distracted by the Jim Weir one to be honest

?

1779688_719069824793453_843003344_n.jpg

EDIT: Christ I actually know one of them :lol:

Edited by RandomGuy.

:lol::lol::lol:

The first one. i didn't have the heart to post it.

She fucking sneaks up on you like. Didn't even notice her the first time around, now she seems to be hulking into every bloody one

EDIT: Christ I actually think I know that ginger horror aswell, although shes changed a whore of a lot

Edited by RandomGuy.